925 INtel Dual 3.0 :- 5900
DDR2 512 MB Transcend 533 Mhz :-1900
DVD combo :-1200

Is it true that you get "DDR2 512 MB Transcend 533 Mhz :-1900" for such low
price. please give the address of that shop and the name of the city

SGS_001

Broken In
Re: LATEST HARDWARE PRICES & QUOTES..!! - IOmega

The IOmega DVD Writers seem to be quoted at much lower prices in their website compared to what I find in eBay India site...

For instance the latest External DVD Writer (IOmega Super DVD Writer 18X) is quoted at ~ USD 130 in their website while all IOmega dvd writers in eBayIndia is quoted at ~ INR 15K (almost 2.5 times !!).

What is the correct cost for External DVD Writers of IOmega?
If it is indeed in the range of INR 15K, why is it this costly? What is so special about it?

ancientrites

In the zone
evil_maverick said:
does any 1 hv any info bout the nvidia n680i mobo??
is it in the market?n wot is the price?

i have ordered for asus p5n32-e sli plus.the reason behind it is it is the first mobo having all SOLID capacitors unlike other asus boards you find mix capacitors.this has been done to challenge 965gigabyte mobos which also having all solid capacitors.
there are 2 kinds
1.p5n32-e sli (nforce 680i chip set) costs no idea
2.p5n32-e sli plus (nforce650i sli+nforce570 sli) indirectly 680i;)
costs 15000+ tax
or if you really nuts 3. go for asus striker extreme cost no idea.

all set done these 3 mobos are meant for future.

T

thunderbird.117

s_aerin said:
i dont understand, did i pay too much.

Not only you paid too much. You brought a worthless card. You can easily get a geforce 6600 series or 7600 series.

Sell that card now and get the card has mentioned above.

s_aerin

Too hot for this forum.
prices here in assam are at that level only.cant be hepled now. have to settle for this card. 6600 wud be in the 5k range.

T

thunderbird.117

s_aerin said:
prices here in assam are at that level only.cant be hepled now. have to settle for this card. 6600 wud be in the 5k range.

I understand. Even i have the same card has your. I brought the card somewhere on January 2004 and i should play almost all game on medium setting. I did so many tweaks.

Now that iam getting a Geforce 6800 just for playing superme commander. I just suggest you sell the card. Because it is not worth for your money. You can get a 7xxx series.

Top Bottom