Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ankur_s06

Broken In
hey can anybody suggest me a mobo. for my am2 processor with ddr2 support for ram..my current mobo gotdamaged so i need a new one.also i have an external graphics solution so onboard graphics are not necessary.i amwilling to shell out not nmore than 3k.
also tel me are am2 boards compatible with todays am3
thanks

ankur_s06

Broken In
hey can anybody suggest me a mobo. for my am2 processor with ddr2 support for ram..my current mobo gotdamaged so i need a new one.also i have an external graphics solution so onboard graphics are not necessary.i amwilling to shell out not nmore than 3k.
thanks

mohiuddin

Journeyman
hey!can any one tell me which motherboard will i buy 4 my config.(below) 4 around 9k(must be cross fire supported)?

intel q6600 cpu
gigabyte hd5770 gpu
ddr2 or ddr3 ram
&overclocking friendly

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
WD 500GB HDD(32Mb Buffer) - Rs.1,750
iBall Rocky Headphone - Rs.350
OCZ 2GB DDR3 RAM - Rs.2,250
Enter Card Reader(Compatible with SDHC memory cards) - Rs.80

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
thanks

get Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2 @ ~2.8k
GA-MA74GM-S2 (rev. 4.3) - GIGABYTE

hey!can any one tell me which motherboard will i buy 4 my config.(below) 4 around 9k(must be cross fire supported)?

intel q6600 cpu
gigabyte hd5770 gpu
ddr2 or ddr3 ram
&overclocking friendly

look for mobos based on P45 chipset or x48 chipset - can't tell you about mobo names though.

Whistler81

The One and Only
Hey guys I was looking for the prices of Intel Motherboards that support the new Sandybridge processors. Namely-
1. DQ67SW
2. DQ67OW
3. DP67DE
4. DP67GD

and if possible the other boards form this page.

How much do you think the price of Intel i7 2600K is currently?

tkin

Back to school!!
Hey guys I was looking for the prices of Intel Motherboards that support the new Sandybridge processors. Namely-
1. DQ67SW
2. DQ67OW
3. DP67DE
4. DP67GD

and if possible the other boards form this page.

How much do you think the price of Intel i7 2600K is currently?
I guess around 16-17.5k for 2600k at start, maybe by feb price will drop to 15-16k, its not launched yet, so wait another week.

Look at this: Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,CPUs / Processors,Processors - Desktops,LGA 1155

No idea about motherboard as they are not launched yet, but stay away from Intel Motherboard, very cheap build quality, get Gigabyte or MSI motherboards, ASUS is also nice but I've had issues with ASUS and memory compatibility(A bios upgrade fixed it though), in general asus tends to be pricier among these three but build quality is good.

Look at this: Newegg.com - Computer Hardware,Motherboards,Intel Motherboards,LGA 1155

tkin

Back to school!!
can anybody suggest me a best home coloure and black and white printer with scanner
If you want vfm go for Epson printers(all in one), HP has issues, cartridge costs a lot, dries out sooner, paper does not get fed properly, too many issues(the website does not have driver for this model, had to get driver for the closest model)

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I agree with tkin.
I have HP AIO.
Paper does not get fed properly and cartridges r too expensive.
And u can't refill the cartridge too.....

Top Bottom