Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ati 48xx cards are too hot, 10-20c hotter than 9800 gtx. Also there are driver issues with some games. And the price performance ratio is almost same considering the new price. So i think 9800gtx (or 9800gtx+) is a better choice unless you want a crossfire.

i dont agree... though they get hot... they are extremely stable...& if u want a cool card then go for one with a non refrence cooler.. they will be out soon.

driver issues will be solved in the next catalyst update..hd4800 series are new gfx cards. the drivers are not mature .once they mature(in 1 or 2 months).they will be better. so in the long run 4850 is better..
& ive heard their prices are going to go down slightly.. so they will be even better value then

pulkit1337

Right off the assembly line
hi guys,
i am going to college and want to know whether a 50k laptop wud be better or a 50k pc?:confused:
im mostly into gaming, so i have my rig well thought out and as for the laptop, i have zeroed in to HP - Pavilion dv2762TX

*www.compareindia.com/specification/laptops/hp-pavilion-dv2762tx/34231

pls help me to decide

bnaresh84

Let me know if I would be able to buy all these within 30K. Purpose is for Gaming and working on Oracle Databases.

Proc: Intel e7200
Mobo: Not sure, Help me in this
RAM: 2*1 GB Kingston/Transcend
HDD: 250GB SATA, Seagate
Graphics Card: XFX 8600GT/ XFX 8800GT
Cabinet: Cooler Master Extreme
SMPS: 450 or 500 W
Keyboard/Mouse: Need wireless, Multimedia supported

Already have bought the monitor. Any help would be great. Please specify the prices for CHENNAI.

Please state the price of the cheapest available 1GB DDR1 400MHz RAM in Bangalore.
Also State BRAND NAME.
I need this to last an year. It won't be used to overclock.

Would it provide a good boost from my current rig of Intel D915GLVG motherboard with GMA900 Onboard Graphics with 8MB Shared Video Memory and Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 2.66GHz without HT and 256MB DDR 400 RAM ?

I think I might be removing the old stick if it does not match.

Would it be cheaper to go for 512+512 or 1024 ? Whats the price difference ?

mandeep_m91

Broken In
Let me know if I would be able to buy all these within 30K. Purpose is for Gaming and working on Oracle Databases.

Proc: Intel e7200
Mobo: Not sure, Help me in this
RAM: 2*1 GB Kingston/Transcend
HDD: 250GB SATA, Seagate
Graphics Card: XFX 8600GT/ XFX 8800GT
Cabinet: Cooler Master Extreme
SMPS: 450 or 500 W
Keyboard/Mouse: Need wireless, Multimedia supported

Already have bought the monitor. Any help would be great. Please specify the prices for CHENNAI.

Dont know about Chennai but these are the prices in Delhi Nehru Place

intel core 2 duo e7200 --- Rs 5500
motherboard -- Abit IP35 P -- Rs 5800
RAM 2 GB transcend 800 MHz -- Rs 1800
HDD 250 GB Seagate SATA --- Rs 2200
Graphics Card MSI 8600 GT -- Rs 3800 (XFX 8600GT has heating issues)
Cabinet Cooler Master Elite -- Rs 1600
SMPS 600W cooler Master Extreme Rs 3100

This is the best according to me
you can go for MSI 9600GT instead
That will also fall in your budget. Its for Rs 8800.
DONT GO FOR XFX 8600GT. Ask anyone in this forum and they will tell you why :p

Cheers!!

Last edited:
hi guys,
i am going to college and want to know whether a 50k laptop wud be better or a 50k pc?:confused:
im mostly into gaming, so i have my rig well thought out and as for the laptop, i have zeroed in to HP - Pavilion dv2762TX

pls help me to decide

pc would be better, with that price you can build a decent workhorse a mid range multimedia workstation.

hi guys,

pls help me to decide
If you are going to a collage thats away from home and need to stay in a hostel, there is no way ecept laptop.

But if you are living in your house, you can find a desktop much better.

mrinal45245

Broken In
What will be the price of a Motherboard + Ram + Processor which could support my Sumsung 19" widescreen monitor.Should be the cheapest because i will upgrade.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
Dont know about Chennai but these are the prices in Delhi Nehru Place

intel core 2 duo e7200 --- Rs 5500
motherboard -- Abit IP35 P -- Rs 5800
RAM 2 GB transcend 800 MHz -- Rs 1800
HDD 250 GB Seagate SATA --- Rs 2200
Graphics Card MSI 8600 GT -- Rs 3800 (XFX 8600GT has heating issues)
Cabinet Cooler Master Elite -- Rs 1600
SMPS 600W cooler Master Extreme Rs 3100

is it actually abit ip 35-e or did u mean abit ip 35 pro?

acewin

Point Blanc
has the prices for ASUS DVD burner price dropped or what, I found the price to be 1250, 2 month back a vendor had got them but was pricing them @2400.

any ideas.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^2 months back also the dvd burner should have been priced in the same range.
Most basic dvd burners cost under 1.4k. And thats how its been for more than 2 months already.

iinfi

mekalodu
i had asked an acquaintance of mine in Oman to enquire for prices of HP scanner cum printer to see if they are cheaper there.

model F 2120 HP (S/P/C) Cost: RO 19.9
model 5610 HP (S/C/P/F) Cost: RO 39.900
model 4283 HP photosmart (S/P/C) RO 37.8

cud some one plz let me know whether the above models are good ones?
my requirement is jus a printer and scanner for home use. jus gona print on plain paper so i think the last model is of no use to me.
is there any site which givs me India hardware prices of the above printer cum scanner models?
i need to chk whether it is cheaper here!! and will the warranty be valid in India?? any idea???
thanks

simantasarani

PLZ tell me the price of
1. Q6600 (G0)
2. Asus MAximus Formula (mobo).

I want to to over clock the proc to 3 GHz (NOT MORE) so plz tell me that the air cooler comes with the proc & mobo is enough or i need a seperate cooling solution ? :confused:

If i need to buy a different cooling solution then plz tell me which one should I go for and how much that is going to cost me ?

THANK YOU.

Top Bottom