Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
It is about $ 250 at Newegg. Its hard to find in India rite now. It will cost u about 13.5 K all inclusive.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^There was a thread that it will be released on 21st Feb, i.e, yesterday. But i dont think its available in India. Maybe it will be available by the first week of March.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
I m waiting for 9800GT,GS!
The price says that 9600GT is for 14K!
Man its better to go for a MSI 8800GT OC, its for 12500/- and has better performance!

zeest

Broken In
when do u think there will be a price cut. Because it will be very foolish if i buy a 8800gt or 9600gt right now. This 9600gt has delayed my upgrade....yet again.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Whats the point in this
"GEFORCE 9 SERIES" if it dun supports DX 10.1 and dun even give considerable performance improvement over older ones????

Say the 8800 when releaed, was much powerful than king of da hill single GPU card 7950 GT, and even powerful than 7900GT SLI.

But whats did? 9800GX2 has less punch than even 8800GT SLI. ANd dont even think bout beating 8800GTX/U SLI. And it doesnt even feature any xtras like DX 10.1 or lower nm GPU then 65.

The only current GPU that can be called a 'gud' one from nvidia is the 8800GT. Dont even think of others. But even 8800GT has flaws. It runs too hot and limited oc potential due to that. Even thew bigger fan waala Alpha dog sufferes from dat.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
true . but if the 9600GT is priced right at 8-9k , then it becomes a true mid range card. and this can be called a 'gud' card from nvidia.

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
yes , the 512mb is better. but i'm talking of the price/performance ratio . 9600GT is a 'gud' buy if taken for 8-9k . its a bad buy coz of its price.

zeest

Broken In
I don't know what nvidia was thinking by launching the card at 13k. They have gone nuts. If they want to sell some cards then there should be price cut. Like
9600GT= 8k
8800GT=10k
Only then i think nvidia will profit. I think i should be their financial advisor.:D

Top Bottom