Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Sorry u got me stumped.

can you please explain me what it is.

Whether 8MB or 16MB, if you get a 250 GB disk with single platter and Perendicular recording (7200.10 and may be even the latest 7200.11 series) it will be very fast. 16MB ones will be slightly costlier.

But I think 7200.11 series are available only in higher capacities and with more platters.

krinish

Journeyman
HI everyone,
Im planning to buy a good hard disk for my comp, as my old IDE went dead.
My MOBO is Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2 ATI Radeon. 690 V chipset

My budget is 2000 to 2500 rs. Please help me in buying one.
I need a SATA II HDD, with good lasting time. I am not sure if we get 250 GB at that price. Even 160 GB will do good in 2000 rs range.
Im not sure the maker name or the model number. So please suggest me a good HDD, and also a good shop in SP bangalore, where i can get a fair deal, with staisfactory customer service.

Any more suggestions on this? Especially an exact price for the said HDD.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hey guys..................just check the "eSys" ad in Digit of this month. Its after page 24........Though u'll find d config. there I'm too excited to write it again:-
Intel Core2Quad Q9300(2.5GHz,6MBCache)
1TB HardDisk(2*500 GB SATAII)
4GB DDR2 RAM
DVDRW+DVDROM
nVdia(GF7100+NF630) Chipset Motherboard
512MB Graphic Card
TV Tuner card
Remote
Multimedia Keyboard, Micro ATX Casing and 300W PSU
Vista Home
5 Years Waranty

AND All this in 39990/-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come yaar????????????
How d hell in the earth they dared to quote this kinda quote?????
Do you think this is fake or that can be reality?????????????

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^They havent mentioned any monitor. :|
300W PSU wont be enough IMO. :|
They havent mentioned the name of the graphics card... :|

janitha

Wise Old Owl
As Nnidia8800 and and sagarv has mentioned, the cost is not worth the configuration with no monitor, no OS, 300W PSU ( do anybody use > 400W or 450W nowadays? ) and unknown Mobo.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
Killer price for GeCube HD 3870x2 - 22.5K @theitwares.com
:D.

Also Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz E8200-(6MB L2 cache 2.66Ghz 1333MHz) - 8.15K

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
Corsair: CM3X1024-1333C9DHX G DDR3 SDRAM DIMMs Memory
Capacity: 2048 MByte *images.tigerdirect.com/main/pixel-clr.gif *images.tigerdirect.com/main/gfx-blkbullet.jpg Speed: 1333MHz DDR3 *images.tigerdirect.com/main/pixel-clr.gif *images.tigerdirect.com/main/gfx-blkbullet.jpg CAS Latency: 9-9-9-24 *images.tigerdirect.com/main/pixel-clr.gif *images.tigerdirect.com/main/gfx-blkbullet.jpg Test Voltage: vdimm=1.5 Volts *images.tigerdirect.com/main/pixel-clr.gif *images.tigerdirect.com/main/gfx-blkbullet.jpg Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered *images.tigerdirect.com/main/pixel-clr.gif *images.tigerdirect.com/main/gfx-blkbullet.jpg Warranty: 10 Years

What's the latest price on this ?

also what could this
*www.corsair.com/products/xms3_dhx.aspx
go upto?

Last edited:
Top Bottom