Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

krinish

Journeyman
^^The 250GB hdd has 16MB buffer..
Thanks for that. Can it be cheaper than the said 2800 amount? This month my budgets are crunched, so im trying to squeeze in lesser amount.
Can you suggest me a shop on SP road, who can maybe reduce the prices.

Any shop contact numbers?

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
i would just advice u not to get the 680i mobo unless u require 3 way sli. just get a 650i and save the money for a 780i or 750i. its useless to get a 680i now since it supports 3 way sli on pcie 1.1 while the 7 series supports it pcie 2.0

Thanks
I choose nforce 680iLT SLI Motherboard that supports 2way SLI.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif
nforce 680i SLI suppotrs 3wat SLI*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif & PCI Speed*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41a.gif 4 more info *www.nvidia.com/page/nforce_600i_tech_specs.html

krinish

Journeyman
You can try theitwares...
www.theitwares.com
Where do you stay?

I stay in bangalore man. Sp road have large number of shops.
I was given a raw deal last month by one dealer.
Payed 3400 for corsair 667 value ram. so thats why im requesting if any one can help me with a fair price shop.

krinish

Journeyman
SP road isn't good always.. Some people cheat there... Which shop did you buy from?

Satyam Computers Inc . Contact person is Anil. Its right at the begining.
But ill no go to his shop again.

So where you suggest i buy from? itwares is always higher. Im trying to get the excact model number and the exact price, so i can confidently go and buy(bragaining with the prices i get from you guys) without being cheated.

krinish

Journeyman
I got my PC from Amogha Computers in Banashankri BDA Complex...

When there are indivijual shops, they always charge more than the going price in the market.
SP road has competion because you have soo many shops in one place, and soo many potential buyers.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Its not like that. In SP road you may get things cheaper by about 100-300 Rs and not more than that:)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
SP road
when i bought the C2D e4500, i went to 5 shops, the first shop (in main road itself, corner shop) quoted 4.7+taxes, the other shops (into the streets) quoted 4.9+taxes & so on.
as i had little time, went to that first shop & bought it for a total of 4.9k :))

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Some shops in SP road suck at customer support... Its better to pay another 100-300rs extra in some other place and get better customer support :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi frnds,
can anyone from mumbai tell me some good shop name in thane.
I've reviewed theitware.com and found good. Can you tell me how are their after sales services?

sonu1983

Broken In
guys..can u tell me the latest games i can go n buy..usin 8800GT :) .. right now i have crysis,COD4,Gears of war,dirt,world in conflict....would like to try new games. :D

Top Bottom