Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

rovadevon

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
can anyone tell me the latest price of this branded notebook pc "HP 2210B(GX518PA)" , any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
gigacore & Janitha

Ram prices are much cheaper than priced At itwares....it just hypes its price & when u visit them they reduce it

they are priced at around 900 approx depending on retailers...

Edburg

In the zone
itisravishankar said:
Thanks a lot......
I hv a budget of rs. 12000 for gfx card....
should i opt for 2 8600gt cards or a 8600gts????
wt is the price of 8800gt???

boy seriously consider the 8800gt cards.....wait till they are launched in india as they have been already launches in US.....they have the performance of $600 8800gtx and the power consumption and and price of slightly more than 8600gts...

at present 512mb 8800gt retails for $250 and it will reduce over time...considering thse are more expensive in india i guess 256 mb versions of these will hit 10k...

arun_chennai

tech mighty
itisravishankar said:
Thanks a lot......
I hv a budget of rs. 12000 for gfx card....
should i opt for 2 8600gt cards or a 8600gts????
wt is the price of 8800gt???

U better add 3k & get 8800GT......8600GTS is a crap for 12k....if u r tight on budget,then get 7900GT for 10k....:D

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Edburg said:
boy seriously consider the 8800gt cards.....wait till they are launched in india as they have been already launches in US.....they have the performance of $600 8800gtx and the power consumption and and price of slightly more than 8600gts...

at present 512mb 8800gt retails for $250 and it will reduce over time...considering thse are more expensive in india i guess 256 mb versions of these will hit 10k...

Already available in India with online dealers, for eg . XFX 8800GT 512MB available for Rs.16120/- at prime. Naturally should be lower at local dealers.

*www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=39&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
What is the cost of Intel E6750 in bangalore? Computerrwarehouse states its Rs.8800+tax which I think is a bit expensive..

monkey

Padawan
Charan said:
Thanks, but there is only one guy selling and he is from delhi....

It shouldn't matter as the shipping is free. Ask this guy about time for shipment. Also ask him if the product is sealed. Ebay provides buyer protection so you should expect genuine product from him.

Top Bottom