Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
by near 30k i mean of course less than 30k but not more, and it really does cost this much, seriously, you can buy a westinghouse 40inch monitor for 50k

janitha

Wise Old Owl
PavanPoghul said:
whats the price of 24" Dell Monitor? which model shud i opt for? well am from bangalore.

Why don't you do a simple web search?

Ultrasharp Wide Screen-Dell 24 HC LCD Monitor - Rs 40,000.00
Link
*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/monitors?c=in&cs=inbsd1&l=en&s=bsd
*dellstoreroa02.sg.dell.com/public/cart/configurator.jsp?prd_id=41104&sr_no=1

You can buy directly from there and as far as I know, you wont get it from shops, as of now.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
This is what I was saying entrana instead of buying a monitor worth 30k buy instead a HD tv under 30k and use a graphic card for tv out.

BTW samsung bordeaux is good but sony bravia range of HD tv's are the leaders,simply awesome.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
the devil himself i must agree with you
i am using a sony bravia 26inch lcd tv and its simply marvelous
the downside of lcd tvs are u cant exceed resolution of 1360x768, im talking about 26inch only

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
no no,1360x768 isnt awesome i tried it sure for games its like playing 800x600 the characters are stretchy and huge but its fine for me u just gotta learn to live with it if ur gonna get it its not that bad thogh i mean u get better resolution in a 19inch widescreen monitor see these tvs arent realy meant for pc use, but its ur choice u can choose what you want, though for 30k id really suggest the 26inch lcd, unless of course u want something else
ill post my review of my sony bravia klv-200a if u guys want

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Checkerd today at RR Systems. Nehru Place, New Delhi

160 GB Wester Digital / Seagate/ Samsung SATA 7200 RPM HDD - Rs. 2k

xbonez

NP : Crysis
yeah its ok. thats the price its being offered for in Nehru Place, New Delhi without bargaining. after bargaining, the price will come down by a couple of hundred, thats all. so, yes the price is fine

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
its better if u can make ur friend overclock it a little because core 2 duos are born to be overclocked, at least thats what i think

Top Bottom