Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys help me out to purchase a DVD ROM for my system.
I hv a P-4, 2Ghz ssystem on an INTEL D 865 GBF mobo with 40 GB hdd along with SAMSUNG CD ROM and SAMSUNG CD WRITER.
I want to buy a DVD ROM so plz suggest me a proper one with a good price as well as performance ratio.I will use the DVD ROM to browse the DIGIT DVDs only and sumtimes sum movies too.

PLZ INCLUDE the prices of MUMBAI markets.... :)

thanx, cheers n peace...

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i got one

Sourabh said:
any good first hand reviews of the MSI RS480 ??

how good is the onboard option

seems this mobo is getting very popular even the great GOD Raaabo has got it..lol

if someone in here has the msi rs480, post in ur views abt the same
hey sourabh i got RS 480 mobo along with AMD 3000+. its terrific board and very good onboard graphic solution. i got this one as gigabyte mobo which chip suggested was not available and also for its onboard graphics. I can play far cry at good resolution easily. Can u tell me how much speed a AMD 3000+ should give? its giving me 1.8Ghz??? :cry:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
can any one tell me how much will a MSI Geforce FX5200 TD-128 128MB Graphics card will cost me at Kolkata??

& I found out that at Kolkata XFX Geforce FX5200 128MB costs 2650 + 4% VAT......

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
saurav_cheeta said:
can any one tell me how much will a MSI Geforce FX5200 TD-128 128MB Graphics card will cost me at Kolkata??

& I found out that at Kolkata XFX Geforce FX5200 128MB costs 2650 + 4% VAT......
Lat checked it was arnd 3.3k i think. Perfect waste of money since one can get a Ati radeon 9550SE for 4.2k

imported_sudden

Right off the assembly line
thanks.. Blade_Runner

Im going to buy ASUS 9550GE ..

is there a better option in the same price range?

where to get in mumbai? Lamington Rd.?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
sudden said:
thanks.. Blade_Runner

Im going to buy ASUS 9550GE ..

is there a better option in the same price range?

where to get in mumbai? Lamington Rd.?
Yup lammington in mumbai > ask for prime abgb or Asus dealers !

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Hi guys,

Need current price for graphic cards:
ATI Radeon 9600 PRO 256MB
&
ATI Radeon 9600 XT 256MB

Since my query is abt hardware price. kindly look at this original post and reply. I have already posted my query in the graphic card section.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13761&start=180

cheers

amey_dude

Journeyman
Re: i got one

wizrulz said:
Can u tell me how much speed a AMD 3000+ should give? its giving me 1.8Ghz??? :cry:

Hi wiz, ur AMD64 3000+ is probably winchester type!!! AMD64 3000+ winchester runs @ 1.8GHz and AMD64 3000+ newcastle runs @ 2.0GHZ :)

ashu888ashu888 said:
I want to buy a DVD ROM so plz suggest me a proper one with a good price as well as performance ratio.

Well ashu whatever may be the price DON'T ever buy a samsung DVD ROM. For price and performance ratio LG DVD ROM is best, u can get it around 1200/-
:idea: If u increase ur budget a little more then go for a Sony or Liteon drives

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
hey thanx, amey_dude 8)
Well ashu whatever may be the price DON'T ever buy a samsung DVD ROM. For price and performance ratio LG DVD ROM is best, u can get it around 1200/-
If u increase ur budget a little more then go for a Sony or Liteon drives

So as per ur advice, u mean shud i go for SONY DVD ROMs ?? :) but i think the price for a SONY DVD ROM in the LATEST HARDWARE PRICES forum was listed as Rs.1200/- !!

neways thanx for the advice, will go and buy a SONY DVD ROM :p thanx dude

cheers n peace.....

amey_dude

Journeyman
U r welcome anytime ashu!!!

And yeah Sony drives are very good :!:

Also where are u from??
coz prices differ from place to place, i am in pune and price of sony drive is a little high here, but if u r getting sony or liteon at lower price then go for it!!

vwad

In the zone
I want an USB TV Tuner and Capture Device with Resolution of 720*540 for still images and videos.

Which is the best available in Pune and how much will it cost and which company is best one out there ?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey amey_dude

well I hv found out the price for SONY DVD ROM 16-x and the Mumbai price is Rs.1850/- (for the white color model) also do tell me that is this the latest DVD ROM speed that is available in the market , from SONY? also is it true that the SONY DVD ROM comes in a Plastic packing and not the Box packed one?? and with a 1 year warranty (as told to me by the shop keeper, :?)

Are there any CD or Floppy given to me along with the SONY DVD ROM for installation or will my WIN XP PROF. edition OS detect it automatically?? :?

please help guys !!!!!
cheere n peace.... :):)

Vyasram

The pWnster
How much a Msi rx480m2 (no integrated graphics) and an athlon64 939 pin 3000+ or 3200+ cost in TN :?:

Also how much ram would be necassary to play the upcoming games :?:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Vyasram said:
How much a Msi rx480m2 (no integrated graphics) and an athlon64 939 pin 3000+ or 3200+ cost in TN :?:

Not available still imo.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Vyasram said:

For the upcoming Titles i reckon a Minimum of 512MB DDR 400Mhz Ram to play the games rather decently without much hitches.So Consider Either Kingston or Hynix Ram's which will do.Games like Doom 3 Need a Minimum of 384MB of physical Ram to be decently playable :eek:

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Whats the current price of MSI 875P neo and Gigabyte GA-8KNXP ( both 875 chipset) ?

r they still available in the market ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
monty701 said:
wats the price of geforce 6600 gt agp in mumbai????

Well An XFX6600Gt Will cost somewhere around 11.3k and A Gigabyte 6600gt must be around 13k atleast.Stroll off to lamington road for accurate pricing :wink:

Top Bottom