Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
joelf15 said:
Go for the sony sata writer its 1800 at lamington road..checked prices today!! while the ide 1 is 1700!!! cheers!!

BEEN TO LAMINGTON ON 22nd!!

went to casette world..
Sont SATA 1800
Sony ide 1700
LITEON ide 1750!!
LG 1375!!!

the abv price quoted bybushan for liteon is not true!!!
I m extremely sorry. i have asked for LG there n lite on for another shop. so when posting i was little bit confused. i thought 1375 for lite on @ cassette world. plz trust me. i will never do mistake in future.

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
got some price quotes.

igreen 500 watt(sli) - 7k + vat
corsair 620 le (sli) - 7k + vat
which one ll be better??
plz reply ASAP,wanna buy today else hv to wait a week.

@kaustuv

i just called tirupathi enterprise
they quoted for corsair 620 7.5k + vat

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
BULLZI said:
got some price quotes.

which one ll be better??

@kaustuv

my suggestion mate is zebronics diamond 640 watt.. i am sayin this with personal experience.. it is very good & its easily available & its very good value for money

Last edited:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
ssk_the_gr8 said:
my suggestion mate is zebronics diamond 640 watt.. i a sayin this with personal experience.. it is very good & its easily available & its very good value for money

can u quote the price plz??

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
keith_j_snyder2 said:
Whattttt? Are u serious!!!!!!!
Well i asked the Cooler Master Extreme 600 Watt almost 3-40 days back & it was for 3850/- from SMC Computers, New Delhi.
And now u are saying that its for 7100+vat!!!

Hey buddy then i guess the CORSAIR 620 HX is a better choice or go for any other PSU(not a local one) but check its specs on web.
If CORSAIR is not available then go for POWERSAFE or ZEBRONICS, if they are available in your city.
Buddy i said CoolerMaster Real Power 500 is for 7k+VAT..
The eXtreme Power 600 retails for around 3.5~4k+VAT.. this being a budget PSU why the hell would i pay 7k+VAT for that.. lolz...:eek::eek:

BULLZI said:
got some price quotes.

which one ll be better??

@kaustuv

Frigging assholes...they gave me a quote of 7K+VAT..am serious only yesterday at 4pm i had asked them...

ssk_the_gr8 said:
my suggestion mate is zebronics diamond 640 watt.. i a sayin this with personal experience.. it is very good & its easily available & its very good value for money
Well in Kolkata you would get only the Platinum 500W@1.9K +VAT..No stocking of Diamond series..:(:(

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

rb_kaustuv said:
Well in Kolkata you would get only the Platinum 500W@1.9K +VAT..No stocking of Diamond series..:(:(

i dont believe this.. calcutta was supposed to be a metropolis right! so why the hell is it not available.. u cud order from yantraonline.in

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
ssk_the_gr8 said:
i dont believe this.. calcutta was supposed to be a metropolis right! so why the hell is it not available.. u cud order from yantraonline.in

That's what i also thought... i asked the dealer and he said he wont stock it..

Fact is i asked the corsair dealer to get me a Corsair HX520W ..he said blankly he wont stock it and will never in the future also..beat that..:mad:

ssk_the_gr8

rb_kaustuv said:
That's what i also thought... i asked the dealer and he said he wont stock it..

Fact is i asked the corsair dealer to get me a Corsair HX520W ..he said blankly he wont stock it and will never in the future also..beat that..:mad:
what the hell ? i live in dhoni land(Ranchi) :D..but i get whatever i want..all the dealers get whatever u want for u...& is this the way to talk to customers that he'll never stock it..cant he get just one for u??
my zebronics dealer is very helpful though!:)

what abt yantraonline.in?

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
ssk_the_gr8 said:
what the hell ? i live in dhoni land(Ranchi) :D..but i get whatever i want..all the dealers get whatever u want for u...& is this the way to talk to customers that he'll never stock it..cant he get just one for u??
my zebronics dealer is very helpful though!:)

what abt yantraonline.in?

Kaash Kolkata bhi aaisa hota....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BULLZI

Ambassador of Buzz
@kaustuv,

i ll go for real power series.
i ll pm u confirmin my psu.just need some time.
hope u ll understand.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Cost of 320 GB HDD (Internal) and cost of 160 gb (external) and 250 gb(external)??? Any idea?? Also is it cheaper to go with internal hdd and putting a hdd case and making it external??

Last edited:

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Chirag said:
Cost of 320 GB HDD (Internal) and cost of 160 gb (external) and 250 gb(external)??? Any idea?? Also is it cheaper to go with internal hdd and putting a hdd case and making it external??

320GB internal : 3 ~ 3.5K+ VAT

no idea of external drives costs...

Its way cheaper to get an Internal HDD and get an external casing.. casing costs around 750 bucks..atmost 1K..not above that..
barring the Vantec and Antec cases.. :D

mobileman

In the zone
Chirag said:

dear,
cost,mmmmmm no idea. but for ur last line,...

yes, its cheaper and very useful, i have put my 80GB SATA 3.5" to a 3.5"HDD ENCLOSUR,vola...a year passed, till worthy.

take care
mobileman

Top Bottom