Lastest version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Simple google would have helped, how ever, visit here for the latest version :lol: *office.microsoft.com/en-us/frontpage/default.aspx?ofcresset=1

Front Page is now discuntinued how ever on basis of front page Microsoft has come up with Expression Web :) *www.microsoft.com/Expression/products/overview.aspx?key=web

all new approch to the new Web 2.0 but on the backbone of old front Page :D

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
Simple google would have helped, how ever, visit here for the latest version :lol: *office.microsoft.com/en-us/frontpage/default.aspx?ofcresset=1

Front Page is now discuntinued how ever on basis of front page Microsoft has come up with Expression Web :) *www.microsoft.com/Expression/products/overview.aspx?key=web

all new approch to the new Web 2.0 but on the backbone of old front Page :D

What are the versions after FrontPage2003?. Which version of FrontPage is discontiuned by Microsoft. Can anyone who have got some experence in FrontPage (What version)can learn easily Expression Web easily or Web Expression have got a lot difference from FrontPage?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
thinker said:
2007 its for sure
and a nice one
dont hesitate to go for it

Didnt get it, Microosft last release with FrontPage TAB was FrontPage 2003, as after the next major relase is Express Web :) which has replaced the FrontPage !!!

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
Didnt get it, Microosft last release with FrontPage TAB was FrontPage 2003, as after the next major relase is Express Web :) which has replaced the FrontPage !!!

I heard that MSFrontpage does not give good code or websites that work well in many browsers and moreover, EW doesnot work with PHP which is a major issue for most designers. Your comments?

din

Tribal Boy
@kumarn_2004

100% right.

Frontpage code is not 100% pure HTML. Its real crappy. Remember, Shantanu posted link of his site, made using FP and the code was all messed up.

When you make an HTML page in Dreamweaver and click the code view - you will see only the HTML code and nothing else. Thats a perfect HTML editor. It also helps the user to learn HTML.

On the other hand if you use FP, you will never get a clue what real HTML is.

For all those who are new to HTML - It takes only some hrs to learn HTML. The best editor for beginners is - the very basic Notepad ! Yes, that is true. And after you get the basid ideas, codes etc, use Dreamweaver.

I know this is offtopic, but thought I'll comment.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
Man! Don't ever use WYSIWYG for creating web pages! Better bet is to correctly learn HTML and CSS.

And as din said, Notepad, But sometimes, Without Colour Coding, you can't manage neatly, So i'd suggest PSPad

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
[xubz] said:
Man! Don't ever use WYSIWYG for creating web pages! Better bet is to correctly learn HTML and CSS.

And as din said, Notepad, But sometimes, Without Colour Coding, you can't manage neatly, So i'd suggest PSPad

What about Nvu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom