Last 'Harry Potter' book becomes 2 films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Just read this in today's Times of India. The movie based on the final book of the series- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' will be split up in two parts on the big screen. The first film is slated for release in November 2010, with part two following in May 2011. The producer, David Heyman said the reason for this is that "Unlike every other book, you cannot remove elements of this book". The two final Potter films will be shot concurrently, much like The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Source: Times of India.

Thank God! I was worried they might mess up the whole thing by removing half the story to fit the movie like they did for the fourth and fifth movie. But now I can rest assured. It was a good decision by them. I don't mind watching it in two parts as long I'm getting all the contents of the book.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Yes i also read it just now...very wise decision by them considering what they made of the 4th and 5th part...

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^ Yea, I expected a lot about the Quidditch World Cup after reading the book.
Darn thing turned out to be two shots in the movie.

yes...Although the movies are good ,they are nothing when compared to the book
nonsence. the movies suck actually. the scenes are often disconnected, the actors, mainly radcliff, suck, with hardly any expressions, and the story seems to lead to nowhere, as several things are unexplained. Its just a bundle of special effects.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
churn out the profit with power of two...lol, please consider it to quality oriented

OP
krazzy

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I wonder how they're going to show the part where Nagini came out of Bathilda Bagshot's neck. If they show it the way it was in the book then the movie will get an 'R' rating:D. And don't forget, we'll also get to see Rupert Grint kissing Emma Watson:p.

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
i hate every single harry potter movie..
though prisoner azkaban was a bit better..
i was fuming with anger wen i watched the 5th one, the order of phoenix!!!
and yes LOTR rules!! am still waiting for "The Hobbit" to come out as a movie!!

Voldy

The Dark lord
WB thinks that by these step they can shut critics mouth who momentarily critising for the studio for their lame adaptation frm books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom