Laptops for Gaming and Software Engg

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Kindly fill this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html to help you in a better way. :)

Get this one.... Good for gaming due to great GPU
Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Ultrabook (3rd Gen Ci5-3210M/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph-Nvidia GeForce GT 650M) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

Any review of Samsung S04IN and how much will it cost from a local market. And what about Samsung S06IN can it get under Rs.50000/- from a local market and any review of Samsung S06IN. Please reviews must contain GPU-Z details as I want to check the bandwidth of the GPU that is GT650M

Then it is better to go with GT650M than with GT740M. That it is good to go with Samsung one. Or any other better laptop within same price range.

Akash Nandi

Journeyman
Then it is better to go with GT650M than with GT740M. That it is good to go with Samsung one. Or any other better laptop within same price range.

Gt 650m is the best in that price bracket.
bargain with the seller... tell him that the laptop is old gen and it warrants for discount!

good luck!

powerstarprince

In the zone
If i were u.. would definitely go for this. ..Dell Inspiron 3537 Core i7 4th Gen Laptop, 8GB Ram, 1TB HDD, 2GB Graph, 15.6"HD | eBay

If i were u.. would definitely go for this. ..Dell Inspiron 3537 Core i7 4th Gen Laptop, 8GB Ram, 1TB HDD, 2GB Graph, 15.6"HD | eBay
Ya that's a good laptop....
Updated link
Dell Inspiron 3537 Core i7 4th Gen Laptop, 8GB Ram, 1TB HDD, 2GB Graph, 15.6"HD | eBay

It's GPU is equivalent to GT750M n CPU approximately equal to i5 3230M
So better choice for gaming but S04 has advantage of better screen n speakers

So it's the choice of buyer

Top Bottom