Laptops for Diwali

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
my sister needs a lappy for college this year and please suggest a laptop for her. suggest something which is not much costly and shouldn't be more powerful than dv6 coz i'm planning to get a dv6-6121tx or 6165tx for myself very soon. :evil:
below are requirements of lappy for my sis.
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
<50k

2) What size notebook would you prefer?
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen or
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? Also state that if Amazon.com or Newgg.com ships to your country (Only if you know this info).
India. I don't know.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: None
b. Dislike: None

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Full to movies, surfing and Casual gaming.

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
both.

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
not much. only tf2, dota and some story telling games,

8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
not needed.

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
No online.

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Windows anything.

Screen Specifics

11) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer?
anything. no worries.

and even suggest me if there's something better than dv6 for gaming. (no alienware or envy, I'm very rich.).

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
For you : Go for dv6-6165tx. Nothing beats it
For sister buy a vaio Sony VAIO C Series VPCCB35FN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook. Slightly higher but she'll love it. FHD good for movies. Or you can get one without FHD for ~44k in Vaio. Gals and sony go together.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
thanks. bought dell inspiron 15r for sister, yesterday. it's good enough.
i'm thinking of buying my hp later. may be in jan/feb.

Top Bottom