Laptop with Display Soothing to Eyes

nandu26

In the zone
Is there any laptop with display soothing to the eyes?

I have tube light facing backside of my laptop display

Does Z510 (Anti glare) laptop helps in this scenario?

What about HP laptops?

I am currently using dell 1545 and I don't know whether the display of new dell laptop will be same or different than 1545 LED.

budget is not a problem for me as long as laptop display is good.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot

What about HP laptops?

I am currently using dell 1545 and I don't know whether the display of new dell laptop will be same or different than 1545 LED.

I am assuming that the tubelight is not facing the screen and facing the back of the screen and the light is directly in front of you.
In this case any glossy screen works well. Both my Inspiron 15 and y500 have glossy screens with tubelight in the exact same position as clarified by me. If the tubelight were to face the screen , ie placed behind your back then that would be a problem if and only if you find an angle in which the tubelight is directly on your screen. Nothing beats glossy displays indoors.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz

What about HP laptops?

If money is no object and the screen quality is your only concern, you should get a mac book pro.Mac books might not have anything else but they do have some of the best High resolution IPS screens in business.

All other brands including Lenovo don't offer IPS screens(even on their expensive models like Y510 etc)

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
If money is no object and the screen quality is your only concern, you should get a mac book pro.Mac books might not have anything else but they do have some of the best High resolution IPS screens in business.

All other brands including Lenovo don't offer IPS screens(even on their expensive models like Y510 etc)

The screen in Y500/Y510p is the closest thing to IPS you can find. It offers quite large viewing angles compared to Dell Inspiron 15.

Top Bottom