Laptop with 70k

prasathlr

Broken In
I need a laptop within 70k!

Not much of gaming but for heavy programming and parallel computing. With i7 and a good Graphics card. Any brand is ok!

tkin

Back to school!!
Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN Series 5 NP550P5C-S02IN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

This one costs more but top one is better: *www.infibeam.com/Laptop/i-HP-Pavil...p/P-CA-L-HP-Pavilion-DV6-7039TX.html?id=Black

You want to buy online?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
This one slightly over your budget: Sony VAIO S Series SVS13118GN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

Among all this the one I posted, the one on top(samsung) is the best, its currently out of stock in flipkart, you wanna try locally.

OP
P

prasathlr

Broken In
This one slightly over your budget: Sony VAIO S Series SVS13118GN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

Among all this the one I posted, the one on top(samsung) is the best, its currently out of stock in flipkart, you wanna try locally.

Thank you :)

Going with Samsung :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Sony one was a better option
In what universe? Samsung Series 5 NP550P5C-S02IN 3rd Gen Ci7/8GB/1TB/2GB Graphics/Win 7 HP vs Sony VAIO S Series SVS15116GN Laptop vs Sony VAIO S Series SVS13118GN Laptop vs HP Pavilion DV6 7039TX Laptop: Compare Computers: Flipkart.com

aroraanant

Explorer
Many people who have bought Samsung 550 have experienced some or the other issues in their laptops.Just take the help of google you will get to know.

Top Bottom