laptop Under 45K

cyanide0007

Broken In
1) What is your budget? 45000 INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Asus,Sony,Lenovo,Toshibha,HP
b. Dislike:Dell,Acer,Apple:evil:(hahaha i knw der s no model of MAC fr 45k :mrgreen::-D)

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Browsing,Normal Multitask, Photoshop, Normal Gaming (CS,COD,CREED)
am not a HARDCORE gamer not at all interested in BF3,Crysis blah blah blah

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
1300*768 or higher

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Am from Mangalore, so any1 from here tell me about ASS of ASUS(as its my 1st preference).
I need good durability, moderate battery backup, overall satisfying performance and last but not the least ASS.
How about ASS of Lenovo and Asus?
Also tell me Does Lenovo Has any Major Problem?? Bcz nobody in dis forum recommending Lenovo :p :-D :-D

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I guess the mac mini costs less than 45k(not sure though). its not a laptop however. :p

regarding laptops. do not get a lenovo. they have a lot of "issues" at times with hardware.
If you are in no hurry I'd say wait a bit. new laptops are just starting to roll out with 3rd gen proccies.

OP
cyanide0007

cyanide0007

Broken In
Any news abt upcoming ASUS model wid 3rd gen?? under 45k??

Dat Dell model looks awsme as far as SPECS are concerned :D
but i heard DELL hav lot of Problems like harddisk,Battery??? n evn many PC SURVEYS gave very less fr DELL's reliability :-( I knw they are PIONEER in ASS, bt Durability and reliability does matter, atlst it shud last fr 4-5 yrs :-(

RON28

Cyborg Agent
lolz same situation with me, same budget and looking for ASUS's 3rd gen i5 with GT 640M :D

aroraanant

Explorer
I have a dell inspiron which is 4 yr old and is working fine.
Dell is reliable.Though there cases in every brand

Abhinav Gupta

Broken In
lolz same situation with me, same budget and looking for ASUS's 3rd gen i5 with GT 640M :D

I too am waiting for Asus' laptop with the above said configuration .Hope it launches in India before 30th July.That is my deadline for buying a new laptop.:|

Plus What are the odds that such configuration Asus laptop will be available sub 50k?

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^Asus laptop mainly provides FREE DOS, so we can expect a 3rd gen i5 with GT 640M near 45k easily, i don't care about VGA webcam, and yes getting WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 bit is not a big deal ;) ahem ahem ;)

vipul619

whodiswhodat
^^^Asus laptop mainly provides FREE DOS, so we can expect a 3rd gen i5 with GT 640M near 45k easily, i don't care about VGA webcam, and yes getting WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64 bit is not a big deal ;) ahem ahem ;)

where did you read that ASUS is launching a laptop with this config?
any links.. :D

OP
cyanide0007

cyanide0007

Broken In

:-D yo.. n am a UBUNTU user frm last 6 months :D

where did you read that ASUS is launching a laptop with this config?
any links.. :D

Most of ASUS model come with LINUX so he said d prices will b around 45k :p

Top Bottom