Laptop under 40k

varunoverhere

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
under 40k

2) What size notebook would you prefer?
15.6 if a 14 inch can have numpad it will also do

3) Which country will you buying this notebook?
Kolkata

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell, Hp, Lenovo
b. Dislike:Acer, toshiba

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Mba education related stuff, some gaming,

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
will be moved a lot

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
yes, street fighter 4, burnout paradise etc.

8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
more the merrier. min 3-4 hrs

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
can buy online from dell but will be moving in 10 days so difficulty in delivering

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Xp, win7

Screen Specifics

11) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer?
min 1366*768

I will be moving in a few days for my education and have to buy before that. after sale is important and since I will be moving it wont happen in Kolkata where I will buy it, mostly in delhi will I be able to get it serviced. So a company with great pan India service will be good.
Have shortlisted these Dell inspirion 15r with i3 SB and 3 gb Ram And gt525m gfx 320gb hdd @ 37000 and lenovo Z570 with same config as above but no gfx coz i feel it is better not to take gfx than take gt520m at 32000.
plz advise

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I do think that Dell Inspiron 15R with GT525M and core i3 Sandy Bridge will be good choice given that you want to play few games.

OP
V

varunoverhere

Broken In
HP Pavilion dv4-3000 Entertainment Notebook PC series specifications - HP Home & Home Office products

How is this Hp laptop any info about it

Top Bottom