Laptop under 40000

powerstarprince

In the zone
Ok, let me explain.. I installed windows 8 from usb drive and after installing windows 8, i changed the boot option wrongly (actually i didn't find the hard disk option then and thought some other option as hard disk)..:mrgreen: I thought that it was not installed properly and started to install windows 8 again. when i was installing for the second time, a pop-up message was shown telling that it will overwrite the previous one and rename it as "windows.old".. I did it four times :p before i corrected the boot option and each time it renamed the previous one as old.. they all are present in C drive.. Now when i try to delete "windows.old", it says that "permission from SYSTEM is required to make change to this folder". :oops: Now i am force deleting it using tune up utility and 12% is already deleted of one such folder... I am hoping it will be able to delete that (though it is taking too much time: 12% completion after 15 mins).. And i have downloaded two blutooth driver from HP official site but they are not installing... can anyone give me link for proper bluetooth driver.. Sorry guys if i have confused you giving wrong description..:razz:

Hey so u finally bought this laptop huh..!! cool even i have installed an activated copy of win 8 pro.
as for bluetooth drivers, i think our laptop doesn't have v4.0 HS , so what ever driver windows has provided will work .
The drivers i installed from hp were for audio, video( just amd one ),chipset(both), input(wifi button,touchpad),network(ralink wifi, realtek lan),storage(realtek card reader),utility(hp cool sense) and updated bios

OP
savvy

savvy

Broken In
Hey so u finally bought this laptop huh..!! cool even i have installed an activated copy of win 8 pro.
as for bluetooth drivers, i think our laptop doesn't have v4.0 HS , so what ever driver windows has provided will work .
The drivers i installed from hp were for audio, video( just amd one ),chipset(both), input(wifi button,touchpad),network(ralink wifi, realtek lan),storage(realtek card reader),utility(hp cool sense) and updated bios
yeah, i bought this one... :-D Not sure about the bluetooth... I think the colour in the games are somewhat dull... Can you tell me where to change the the colours in AMD control panel.. ??? :oops:

powerstarprince

In the zone
yeah, i bought this one... :-D Not sure about the bluetooth... I think the colour in the games are somewhat dull... Can you tell me where to change the the colours in AMD control panel.. ??? :oops:

Well i'm not good at this.. also i don't find the option for it in ccc. it's an LG monitor and has high contrast ratio.. that's why i find more darker regions on my display too, btw my desktop theme is completely red.

OP
savvy

savvy

Broken In
Hey, there is some problem in my keyboard :oops:... " becomes @ and @ becomes " :-(... how to solve this ??? I heard that it is a problem of windows 8 :-?.. anyone has any solution..??? :-D

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Hey, there is some problem in my keyboard :oops:... " becomes @ and @ becomes " :-(... how to solve this ??? I heard that it is a problem of windows 8 :-?.. anyone has any solution..??? :-D

WHAT?? "becomes @ and @ becomes", what do you mean?? Elaborate!!!

powerstarprince

In the zone

Lol wtf?? I have no problem like that hmm.. @ "
You can try doing hard reset -
Remove battery , disconnect ac adapter and all peripheral devices attached . then press and hold power button for 30 seconds, then put back battery and reconnect ac adapter & connections and turn on power. It might solve your problem.

OP
savvy

savvy

Broken In
Guys, my problem is now solved....:-D I googled the problem and found that many people also have this problem with windows 8... :evil: I just changed the language in keyboard settings as told by others and it's now normal.. :razz:

OP
savvy

savvy

Broken In
Sorry for late reply guys... For some unknown reason i can't reply from my mobile...
Model : HP Pavilion G4-2049tx
Now someone tell me which driver to install for bluetooth ???? The drivers listed in the hp website is not installing..

tkin

Back to school!!
Sorry for late reply guys... For some unknown reason i can't reply from my mobile...
Model : HP Pavilion G4-2049tx
Now someone tell me which driver to install for bluetooth ???? The drivers listed in the hp website is not installing..
Open device manager, right click the bluetooth device(check if its showing with an exclamation mark), update the driver from web.

OP
savvy

savvy

Broken In
Under bluetooth there are only two options :
1. generic bluetooth adapter
2. Microsoft bluetooth enumerator
I have checked that both of these are up to date... No exclamation mark.. Now what to do..????

Top Bottom