Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Take the Survey

Hi,

We're running a survey about laptop servicing in India. Given that after sales service has become one of the focal points of both brands and buyers, Digit wants to find out about your experience.

Let's work together and help improve the quality of service. If you own a laptop (even if you've never needed servicing yet), you should give us your inputs via this rather simple survey.

Thanks.

Take the Survey

Filled it.

No issues with my current laptop but had a lot of bad experience with my previous Lenovo laptop. Lenovo & HP, in general, had several issues among my friends after 2-3 years, usually a broken hinge & heating (in HP). These are my experience for laptops bought during 2012-2014 for those companies & problems faced during 2014-2016.

The main complaint with Asus was its power brick which was easy to break & difficult to find. But otherwise didn't hear much about problems with Asus & Acer laptops, although fewer people had those laptops compared to Dell, HP & Lenovo.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Survey done. But that big green bar looks very jarring compared to the rest of the forum. Perhaps there should be a X button to dismiss it if you already took the survey?

sujoyp

Grand Master
done. When my samsung laptop was in warrunty , I had no issues. Now issues are there but no service center available :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom