Laptop for usual stuff under 34k

jack_d

Right off the assembly line
1) What is your budget? 34k INR max

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:dell, hp, lenovo
b. Dislike:acer

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
movies, surfing, music, document viewing/editing etc.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer? 1366x768

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

Basically my friend is looking for a laptop for doing usual stuffs, and does not have interest in gaming and ASS is very important to him, and should run cool and should have decent keyboard.(not necessary though)

And yes, Cheaper the better ;)

n3rd

In the zone
Dell has the best ASS, and since gaming is not a priority and he needs it for everyday use:
Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Win7 HB) - Dell: Flipkart.com

Slightly over 35K, but comes with a decent graphics card too:
HP Pavilion G6-2301AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

HP ASS is fine too.

OP
J

jack_d

yes he is looking for dell mainly, do you have any other recommendation for a dell laptop with i3 processor?

Thanks

n3rd

In the zone
yes he is looking for dell mainly, do you have any other recommendation for a dell laptop with i3 processor?

Thanks
Dell Inspiron 15R N5520 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Linux/ 1GB Graph) - Dell: Flipkart.com
Around 36K with Linux (he wouldn't mind that I'd assume) and has 3rd gen i3 w/ a fine GPU as an added bonus. IMHO it's always good to have a laptop with a decent GPU in the long run, even if you're not a gamer.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Get this one:
Lenovo Essential G580 (59-324061) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS) - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

Go for hp pavilion g6-2005ax if u're strictly on 34k,Otherwise go for hp pavilion g6-2301ax. Even though you don't game, it is better to have a dedicated gpu.

GAMEHUTTAN

go for hp pavilion g6-2301ax ... it has a quad core CPU,4 GB of Memory,2 GB of decent GPU,500 GB HDD,USB 3.0 ,HD Webcam etc..so it can satisfy your needs .. FK says it costs around 35 k..but here, wholesale agent says it can give for 33.5 K... :-D

Last edited:
Top Bottom