Laptop for MBA student - 13" Screen - 23/25K - not more than 1.7Kg

Hrishi

HP DM1 with the Core I3 (2nd generation) and 8Gb DDR3 ram can be a good buy if you are looking for a cheap and entry level ultraportable.

Although the 11.6" screen size may not look good for everybody , but it ensures against any problems related to portability and battery life.
I think it weighs somewhere around 3.6Ibs and performs better than the E-450.
The price tag is floating somewhere around ~28-30K in market.

So , if you don't mind looking out for 11.6" then it can be considered as an option.

OP
V

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
HP DM1 with the Core I3 (2nd generation) and 8Gb DDR3 ram can be a good buy if you are looking for a cheap and entry level ultraportable.

Although the 11.6" screen size may not look good for everybody , but it ensures against any problems related to portability and battery life.
I think it weighs somewhere around 3.6Ibs and performs better than the E-450.
The price tag is floating somewhere around ~28-30K in market.

So , if you don't mind looking out for 11.6" then it can be considered as an option.

I would have loved those specs on an 13" for sure. Dunn want to take chance with 11.6". Already have a Dell Mini 12, a 12.1" screen and i find it small. :-(

OP
V

vyral_143

Constructed New Rig..!!
Bumping my old thread to make a final call this week
With updated and same use (except HP ProBook 4430) help people.

Asus U32U out of stock on Flipkart, however i found one here and this, as I have option to get a laptop from US as my aunt coming this month.

Last edited:
Top Bottom