laptop for day use - 25k

prathameshk4

Broken In
Hello,

I am looking to buy a laptop for everyday use and my budget is 25K.
Would like to buy a HP/Lenovo/Samsung laptop.

My Priorities in order are -
Processor
Build quality/durability
RAM
HDD
Other Features

Appreciate any help on this :)

-Prathamesh

.jRay.

Youngling
Get this if you can extend a bit
Dell Vostro 2520 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Ubuntu) - Dell: Flipkart.com

best in class imo,

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ That laptop costs 29K, 4K over OP's budget.

Get the Toshiba Satellite C850-I0014 Laptop (PSC74G-01Q001) @ 25.5K from Snapdeal with another 500 Cashback, totalling 25K only. It comes with 3rd Gen i3 3110M(2.4 GHz), 2 GB Ram, 500 GB HDD, Intel HD 4000 DirectX 11 Graphics and all the standard features. The performance is better than most of the Laptop within this range, armed with 2nd Gen i3 Processors. You can add another 4GB Ram @ 2K, totalling 6GB of Ram.

Here is the link: Toshiba Satellite C850-I0014 Laptop (PSC74G-01Q001) (Intel Core i3-3110M-2GB-500GB-15.6 Inch-DOS- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000) (Glossy Precious Black with Crossline Pattern) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^ That laptop costs 29K, 4K over OP's budget.

Get the Toshiba Satellite C850-I0014 Laptop (PSC74G-01Q001) @ 25.5K from Snapdeal with another 500 Cashback, totalling 25K only. It comes with 3rd Gen i3 3110M(2.4 GHz), 2 GB Ram, 500 GB HDD, Intel HD 4000 DirectX 11 Graphics and all the standard features. The performance is better than most of the Laptop within this range, armed with 2nd Gen i3 Processors. You can add another 4GB Ram @ 2K, totalling 6GB of Ram.

Here is the link: Toshiba Satellite C850-I0014 Laptop (PSC74G-01Q001) (Intel Core i3-3110M-2GB-500GB-15.6 Inch-DOS- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000) (Glossy Precious Black with Crossline Pattern) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

Yeah I agree with cilus the toshiba is a great deal but take the dell if u can only for the reason that dell has proved itself in matters of warranty and quality especially in India dunno how good toshiba service...

Otherwise even the toshiba is a sweet deal breaker for that price range and looks great too

rouble

Journeyman
This also looks decent to me..Asus X53TK-SX056D Laptop (APU Quad Core A6/ 4GB/ 320GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph)

Though it crosses your budget by 2k but I think you must spend another 2k to get a decent laptop.
It has got an AMD A6 processor, 4GB RAM, Altec Lansing Audio system, 6 cell battery, kickass looks, USB 3.0 is also there and the unbelievable is that you are getting a very strong AMD HD 7670M gpu in it besides the durability and reliability of ASUS..So you can play most of the games at this price range too..I think it's a steal at this price point.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, the CPU, A6-3420M is nowhere near to i3-3110M in terms of performance. It is an older generation APU based on Llano and equivalent to 2nd Gen Pentium Dual Core Processors like B940. And USB 3.0 is a common thing now, it is present in the Toshiba Laptop too. For Op's purpose, the Toshiba one is perfect.

rouble

Journeyman
First of all the Op hasn't cleared for what he really wants the laptop, "laptop for daily use" covers a lot of things..
For eg. We daily play games..lol :mrgreen:
Yeah I know that, even an A8 won't be able to catch the i3(3rd gen) forget an A6 but you win some you lose some.
If he is spending 25k on a PC, then I don't think he will be expecting to do some heavy duty cpu intensive tasks on it,
I may be wrong though..That's why I had gone with the ASUS one..It looks quite neat to me..
In ASUS he is getting mindblowing looks(each to its own), a decent gpu, okay processor, 4GB RAM,
better ethernet chip, better sound system I guess courtesy Altec Lansing and the name of ASUS,
while in TOSHIBA he is getting a much better and faster processor and a 500GB HDD against 320GB in ASUS one.
And is Toshiba better than ASUS, I have no personal experience with either but rankings doesn't indicate that at all..ASUS is one of the most reliable brands when it comes to laptops..
Now for the Op to decide..

Cilus

laborare est orare
Entirely depends upon OP's purpose. If he is not planning to play games then dedicated card is not at all required and HD 4000 of Intel Processor is more than enough. And believe me, gaming is not considered a daily activity in a laptop unless mentioned specifically.

Top Bottom