Laptop buying help..

your choice

• acer aspire timelinex 5830tg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Regarding the service of HP: its pretty good. i fact i'm very pleased with the service they are offering on my 3016tx. Onsite and they are very prompt (depends on your neighborhood HP service centre though). right now i'd say its as good as dell... :)

OP
smartyrohan12

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
Regarding the service of HP: its pretty good. i fact i'm very pleased with the service they are offering on my 3016tx. Onsite and they are very prompt (depends on your neighborhood HP service centre though). right now i'd say its as good as dell... :)

thankx for that ..btw where r u from??

shailesh

Broken In
hi,
I want to buy HP DV4 3016 tx. I am from Mumbai. I couldent fond this model in any Lammington road shop. The online buying sites like flipkart also showing that this model is out of stock.
Do you have any info about this:?:

Thanks
Shailesh

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
hi,
I want to buy HP DV4 3016 tx. I am from Mumbai. I couldent fond this model in any Lammington road shop. The online buying sites like flipkart also showing that this model is out of stock.
Do you have any info about this:?:

Thanks
Shailesh

I am also searching for dv4 3016 tx from 1 month. but everyone says its discontinued and out of stock.

if any1 knows where to buy it then please share.

shean

Right off the assembly line
I am using toshiba-satellite c350 in my office from last 2 years. It is really reliable and comfortable to use. I am also looking for person laptop that is also reasonable

shean

Right off the assembly line
I am looking for budgeted laptop may be with AMD processor..Like to have some laptop below 20k.

Processor:AMD
Size:14 inch
HD:320GB
RAM:2GB

Pls suggest me..Which one is best..

Top Bottom