laptop@30-32k

MKS

Right off the assembly line
need laptop@30-32k

1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
30-35k

2) What size notebook would you prefer?
14''-16''

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? Also state that if Amazon.com or Newgg.com ships to your country (Only if you know this info).
INDIA

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: SONY , HP
b. Dislike:

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
surfing , normal gaming(FIFA,NFS ,counter strike etc),making ppts overall for student purpose

6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
both

7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
normal gaming(FIFA,NFS ,counter strike etc)

8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
at least 3 hours

9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
Prefer to see it

10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
doesn't matter any os even dos

my picks :-
HP Pavilion G6 Series G6-1313AX Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

HP Pavilion G6-1209AX Laptop With Dedicated Graphics: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook

Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH25EN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

Samsung NP300-E5Z-S01IN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Samsung Notebook

which one should i buy ?
if you have better choice please suggest me....thanks

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Get the sony one.
And there a couple of threads here which are having the discussion about the same so please check them out before posting a new thread.

OP
M

MKS

Get the sony one.
why should i get sony when i will get better performence with hp 1209-AX as it has 4GB ram ,1 GB graphics card ,500 GB hard disk , onsite labour warranty.

i am confused between Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN and HP Pavilion G6-1209AX . i want to buy one of them as both are available in my area.

aroraanant

Explorer
Because the HP laptop has got very poor build quality and it has heating issues.And a couple of more issues, you want me to list them all?
And please fill this(if you want more response):
Questionnaire for Laptop/Netbook purchase queries

OP
M

MKS

Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

i am thinking about above laptop .should i go with it?

aroraanant

Explorer
Why not get VPCEH25EN,you can easily get for 30.5-31k,
If you will buy VPCEH35EN,you have to spend around 3-3.5k extra for just a small processor bump which does not make that much difference(which is worth that much).
Now it totally depends on you.

mayoorite

Night Fury
why should i get sony when i will get better performence with hp 1209-AX as it has 4GB ram ,1 GB graphics card ,500 GB hard disk , onsite labour warranty.

i am confused between Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN and HP Pavilion G6-1209AX . i want to buy one of them as both are available in my area.
go for Samsung NP300-E5Z-S01IN .
compare the specs of it wth Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN ,and you could also view the reviews on flipkart also can get the idea which is better.

OP
M

MKS

i have increased my budget.now it is 35-38k because i want 2nd gen i5 with graphics.
for i5 i can't go for sony because for this i have to spend 3k more which i don't want.
so now which brand will you suggest ? Lenovo,Dell,samsung ,hp

OP
M

MKS

finally i get Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN Laptop . thanks for suggestions.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
Congrats for your new purchase.
Its a great laptop.

BTW for how much did you bought it and what freebies you got.

Top Bottom