Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Bye guys for one month.I will really miss u all.It was great fun playing with u.
My father going to lock up the computer.Bcoz my exams starting on april 24th.Will be back online on May 13.Bye

go4saket

Bye guys for one month.I will really miss u all.It was great fun playing with u.
My father going to lock up the computer.Bcoz my exams starting on april 24th.Will be back online on May 13.Bye

All the best for your exams Ajay! We will definitely miss u... C u soon...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-

my humble thoughts r with u brother.. LOL

T

The Conqueror

^^ oh......mostly i will be offline these days due to school and homework and studies, though I will try to host at night

Last edited by a moderator:

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Hi guys .....I am new here .... I am interested in playing games like NFS Mostwanted ,Carbon , Quake 3 ...... I have BSNL 500C+ plan ... I have unlimited download from 2:00 am to 8:00 am ...So I come online at this time... Anybody nocturnal like me.... :D ??? So can anybody tell me details about how to join you guys........;)

Last edited:
T

The Conqueror

only few ppl out there know how to host LAN Server in hamachi of nfs most wanted, and those who know are not willing to share it with others :(
NFS carbon doesnt support LAN, and no quake 3 playrers :|
BTW COD 4 consumes about 20-30 MB/hour , If u want to know how to join, u can PM me for details.

COD4 Server is UP :D

Dudes, you all mean, CrAcKeD Games? I am a crack addict! i don't usually but games, get it from rapidshare, and that too for free--- Form my cousins' BBND he he and Mr. Conqureor, i too hav f1 and the prob is it gets stuck when i play in local lan! ive' not yet tried it over the net but if you pls explain it to me or pm me, it would be great. and abt NFS, My friend says if you are updating your game, then crack it or downgrade it, you can play it over the net via some werid japaneese server.

T

The Conqueror

Originals also can play here and no discussion related to cracked and pirated softwares here plz.
btw u can PM me for details on how to join server.

T

The Conqueror

^^^ Dude, pls let me know how to join SA multiplayer and in fifa Over the net withot being caught. If youre in orkut, pls find me by my bottom link or please mail me @ achumamman@gmail.com or darking.hari@gmail.com
Thanks
Hi, I dont know how to join sa multiplayer but i can give u some Hamachi networks and servers where u can play fifa..which fifa u wanna play?? 07 or 08?

@ MR.MOUSTACHE :Nope, its the same ; cod4CONQUERIT :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Need For Speed Undergr.2 Hamachi network (7/24)come and race
*forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16125

GTA San Andreas Multi-Player Mod
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom