Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
NOTICE
This is to inform all the fellow cod4 members of the cod4CONQUERIT and cod4CONQUERIT 2 that They will be evicted from the network if no activity is seen for 10 days. Members going out or those who are not able to access pc for some time SHOULD contact me immediately so that u are not evicted. Also abusive language is NOT TOLERATED @ cod4 servers. Members found using such language will be kicked out permanently from the server as well as the network without warning.NO BAD WORDS ALLOWED.

Thank You

jasku

In the zone
NOTICE
This is to inform all the fellow cod4 members of the cod4CONQUERIT and cod4CONQUERIT 2 that They will be evicted from the network if no activity is seen for 10 days. Members going out or those who are not able to access pc for some time SHOULD contact me immediately so that u are not evicted. Also abusive language is NOT TOLERATED @ cod4 servers. Members found using such language will be kicked out permanently from the server as well as the network without warning.NO BAD WORDS ALLOWED.

Thank You

Wens the next frag fest???

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
ok guys i have created a forum for our discussion related to cod4 and news such as when server will be up, CAN be discussed in myforum.

*www.gamingonline.co.cc/

Last edited:

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Hi all, one more network for NFS Underground 2
Network Name : NFS_UG2
Password : 123

You will find only indians .... No weirdos speaking weird language .....

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
The hamachi networks are dead! No one comes online these days ? WHERE HAVE U GUYS GONE?
WHERE ARE U quadroplex780,harvik780,arsenal_gunners,s18000rpm,stalker,ajaybc,jasku,mr.moustache,rollercoaster,Nightmare??

I have created some hamachi networks for cod4:

1. Gamerz India COD4 password - cod4
2. Gamerz India COD4 2 password - cod4
3. Gamerz India COD4 3 password - cod4

Please join in only 1 of the 3 Networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom