Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Anyone wanna join us ? It will be lot of fun ..
Arsenal_Gunners,s18000rpm where are you ?

NOTE :
if u want to play cod4, join this network :
cod4CONQUERIT
password is cod4

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
:( sorry man conqueror .. my pc is busted.. just shutoff for no reason while fraggin YOU! anyways now it wont start.. tried all the basic stuff so will send to my pc guy for checkup.. fortunately most of it is in warranty

ajaybc

Youngling
yesterdays game incredible fun.
Well played host.and harvick it was fun fragging u :D even thouh i dint win any match.:(
I will be there the coming friday.
And thanx to conqueror for hosting

Conqueror please Degfrg ur HD.Slight lagging and severe lagging towards the end.disable all antiviruses and firewalls.c u

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
HEY any of u guys want to attend a real lan party where u can bring ur own computer set it up and play and share tbs of data (if u have the resources to :D) then u may wanna check out *byoc.in/

ull find all the venue details on the site and ya its only for delhi ppl ...but its not a nono for ppl frm other states ...if u can cm ur more than welcome.....
and ya u can also rent pcs over there both medium config and high end .....having there own prices...

in case of ne queries contact me...pm me or call me up....
hope to see u guys there..:grin:

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
yesterdays game incredible fun.
Well played host.and harvick it was fun fragging u :D even thouh i dint win any match.:(
I will be there the coming friday.
And thanx to conqueror for hosting

Conqueror please Degfrg ur HD.Slight lagging and severe lagging towards the end.disable all antiviruses and firewalls.c u
Thank you mate...I am sorry that the server was quit suddenly when playing yesterday...My pc Crashed :( Dunno why..........ok anyways now I have defraged HDD, I will clean up the registry,Clean up and remove my junk data with tuneup and I will ensure that it wont lag in the future.. :razz:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
and harvick it was fun fragging u :D even thouh i dint win any match.:(

:D
I have very recently started playing multi-player as i got my unlimited 256Kbps connection just a few days back.
Anyways now i have to adjust my gameplay ping-wise too.
I feel as if i get tired very soon while running.
It was a gr8 enjoyment playing with you and all other players.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom