Lalu Prasad Yadav In The Race To Be The Next BCCI Chief In 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
India’s Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav In The Race To Be The Next BCCI Chief In 2008?

India’s Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar is certain to get re-elected to the post of BCCI chief for a final third term in September.

However, grapevine suggests that Pawar is likely to be succeeded by Railway Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav in 2008.

Reports said that people close to the towering figure from Bihar him have already begun lobbying for him to become the president of BCCI. However, Lalu is yet to offer his comments on such development.

Lalu Prasad is presently the president of the Bihar Cricket Association (BCA) and had in 2001 backed industrialist A C Muthiah against Jagmohan Dalmiya for the presidency of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).

Muthiah lost and Dalmiya regained control of Indian cricket after completing a two-year term as head of the International Cricket Council (ICC).

Read full article here :- *www.cricketworldcuplatest.com/news/india-s-railway-minister-lalu-prasad-yadav-in-the--113417.html

prasad_den

Padawan
Who knows... he might bring India back to winning ways, siilar to the success he's had with the railways... And you gotta agree that he is a man with stuff in the head.. AND a politician..!!

devil_me

Broken In
Man, India is showed its face in the last worldcup.. Now lallu is throwing acid on it.. lolz..
@prasad_den.. He is a politician.. not a sports person. hehehe.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Actually .. he could really make a difference! The way the Indian Railways function now thanks to his abusive tongue, we could give this a shot ;)

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
QwertyManiac said:
Actually .. he could really make a difference! The way the Indian Railways function now thanks to his abusive tongue, we could give this a shot ;)
haan sabse pehle apne ladke ko team mein fit karega lalu prasad.:mad: isko cricket se dur hi rakho cricket kit ko chara samajh ke khaa jayega.:mad:

devil_me

Broken In
@prasad.. yea mate I know.. I was just kiddin.. Well, atleast he should be having an idea on how to hold a bat.. lolz...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
prasad_den said:
Who knows... he might bring India back to winning ways, siilar to the success he's had with the railways... And you gotta agree that he is a man with stuff in the head.. AND a politician..!!
actually i would not give him the credit for what he did with the railways ... it was the bureucrats who did the work and the brainstorming and laloo just hapened to be the minister at that time ....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
He will enhancing the pitch by using "COW DUNG" (Better Bounce) and all players must chew "PAN" for better concentration. All raw materials coming from Bihar. ( No offence )

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
charangk said:
He will enhancing the pitch by using "COW DUNG" (Better Bounce) and all players must chew "PAN" for better concentration. All raw materials coming from Bihar. ( No offence )
hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom