Lahore court sets Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief free

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
June 02, 2009 11:30 IST - Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed is a free man now. Arrested after the Mumbai terror attacks [Images], Saeed was released by the Lahore [Images] court on Tuesday. The United Nations has banned Jamaat-ud-Dawah after its involvement in the Mumbai terror attacks.

*news.rediff.com/report/2009/jun/02/pakistan-jamaat-ud-dawah-chief-walks-free.htm

*news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8078356.stm

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/...JuD-chief-Hafiz-Saeed/articleshow/4607256.cms

:-x:-x:-xIt's highly unfortunate. However we cannot change Porkistan as our neighbour.:-x

appserver

Third Eye
Expecting a justice in favor of India in Pakistan court would be the biggest comedy.
And these medias are hyping this news as if they have never expected. :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
It was obvious !

US give them more billions to keep up their Terrorism projects. West is too keen to keep a Terrorist State as an ally.

appserver

Third Eye
I think this has happened as the result of the Indian election. Since India has a stable government now, more chances for a healthy economical growth and I guess only check point for India, will be the terrorism. I am not sure whether US is involved in this. But honestly, fighting against Taliban at one end of the country and releasing a terrorist head as innocent in the other end, can happen only in Pakistan! Way to go! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom