LA Noire comming to Pc on November

mitraark

Decrepit
Hopefully a patch will release soon , i am also hearing the port has been very bad, choppy framerates even with very high end machines.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Looks like when Gta 5 will be launched most of us will receive huge shocks seeing the minimum requirements and performance on mid end cards.
what will happen with my 9500Gt? :banghead:

rchi84

In the zone
Finally got my copy today. Very impressed with the port. Runs smoother than gta 4 and is more colorful by a mile. Facial animations look amazing on the pc. Happy to say that pc gamers aren't shafted :)

Lord073

Journeyman
Finally got my copy today. Very impressed with the port. Runs smoother than gta 4 and is more colorful by a mile. Facial animations look amazing on the pc. Happy to say that pc gamers aren't shafted :)

Can you please tell how many fps are you getting and at what settings and resolution? I had planned to purchase the game but after hearing the bad reports about the pc port I got wary and cancelled the thought. May be you can help me reconsider my decision. Of course your rig is way better than mine but still it'd give me an idea.

max_007

Broken In
congratulation man :smile: SS please :grin:

rchi84

In the zone
Hi guys. Don't know why but afterburner and fraps aren't working in game. So no screenshots with fps numbers.

From my rough guess i would say the game is hard locked at 30 fps. Game uses fxaa and i am running it maxed out at 1080p.

Interesting thing is that when you activate it , rockstar has a mandatory patch that must be downloaded before playing. So internet connection is a must during installation .

rchi84

In the zone
Neither. There are action sequences but they seem out of place. The main part is the investigation for clues which gives you more questions for interrogations. It's more of a point and click type of game.

It is also linear like mafia and not open ended like gta.

For me the highlights are the voice acting, the music and the ability to play it in black and white which makes you feel like you are in a movie :)

rchi84

In the zone
It is not an action heavy game. More like a puzzle solver. If you expect another gta or rdr you will be disappointed.

noob

Cyborg Agent
Not sure what is wrong with me. I loved this game at friends house as we played it together and discussed the case. However when i installed it on my PC and played alone , it got boring. Finally uninstalled it.

Top Bottom