KZ vs Brainwavz vs Sennheiser. IEM below 1700rs

vishnov

Journeyman
I'm moving on to an new earphone and I'm torn between KZ, Brainwavz and one for Sennheiser. Please guide me..

1. Best among KZ ATE, KZ ZS1, KZ ZS3, Brainwavz Delta Silver, Brainwavz XFit XF 200 and Sennheiser CX 275S.

2. Although I'm impressed by KZ, their after sales support is what worries me. Do they have service support in India?

3. How good is the dual driver in KZ ZS1?

3. How good is Brainwavz XFit XF 200?

I have a budget for 1k to 1.9k and I listen to all genres of music. Help me if you own or have used any of these earphones I mentioned. Feel free to suggest any better alternatives other than these in this price range.

Help me out guys

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
KZ ate costs around 600-700 (was going for under 350 about 15-20 days ago), Brainwavz delta has poor build quality. Don't know about the others.

Minion

Conversation Architect
KZ ATE any good? Support?

Get KZ ZS1 from alliexpress. You will get it for around 600-700/- while if you buy it in india it will cost you around 3k or more and it will take 15 days-30 days for product shipped to your place.

While purchasing use aliexpress app from Google playstore it helps in tracking you product.

- - - Updated - - -

As much I'd love to buy them..What I'd do if one fine morning they go kaput? Least I expect them to work flawlessly for 6 to 12 months.

You are getting sound quality for 1/5 of original price or other products with same quality what more do you expect.

Top Bottom