KOG (Krazzy Online Gamers) Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Conqueror

I agree that I am not prefect in FPS game but I am perfect in Racing game (had completed NFS:MW--Blacklist 1,NFS:U2 etc) and as this clan deals with Racing game also so I am up in racing game not FPS)..
I might sound like being too much rude but better face the truth,
DUDE, just playing offline games doesnt mean you are a master.Creating a CLAN is no easy job. You need experienced players,whats more you need to have EXPERIENCE YOURSELF.You should FIRST join a clan and play there for a year or two , then think about creating a clan.And why do you think People will leave good clans and join this clan, whose admin himself is on dialup and can't properly manage it,leave managing let alone run the clan?????:rolleyes::confused:

And regarding testing players for the clan,listen : I have joined a clan myself and can't select players for other clans and I can't leave the clan for no reason whatsoever....

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
I agree that I am not prefect in FPS game but I am perfect in Racing game (had completed NFS:MW--Blacklist 1,NFS:U2 etc) and as this clan deals with Racing game also so I am up in racing game not FPS)..

There are lakhs of people who completed these games.
Playin online is a different ball game.

T

The Conqueror

Mods plz close this thread.
Ab kya hua achanak clan band ho gayi!!!! See how much stable was your clan!

Playing online is a competion.Anyone can complete a game against a preprogrammed artificial intellgence,but PLAY with Human Intelligence which has the power to THINK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom