Know your Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Lolz...didn't know all these will be true. Bolded part is tru about me while rest is true only sometimes.

Does your name begin with: S?
For you, it is pleasure before business. You can be romantically idealistic to a fault and is capable of much sensuality. But you never loose control of your emotions. Once you make the commitment you stick like glue. You could get jealous and possessive. You tend to be very selfish often regarding yourself as the only human being on the planet. You like being
the center of attention. You are very caring, sensitive, private
& sometimes very passive. Turned on by soft lights, romantic thoughts. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role, or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along. You are very generous & giving, often selfless. You are kind nature & sweet, which is found to be attractive by many. You are a good friend.

SEPTEMBER
*Suave and compromising *Careful, cautious and organised *Likes to point out people's mistakes *Likes to criticize *Quiet but able to talk well *Calm and cool *Kind and sympathetic *Concerned and detailed *Trustworthy, loyal and honest *Does work well *Sensitive *Thinking *Good memory *Clever and knowledgeable *Loves to look for information *Must control oneself when criticising *Able to motivate oneself *Understanding *Secretive *Loves sports, leisure and travelling *Hardly shows emotions *Tends to bottle up feelings *Choosy especially in relationships *Loves wide things *Systematic

AQUA
Your feelings change suddenly and easily. You are always lonely, and like travelling. You are truthful, but listen and believe other people too easily. It's hard to find love for you, and you get lost in love easily. Sometimes you get hurt by love.

lalam

In the zone
Lol well thats strange it got me lol :D

My names starts with an S, Was born on january and that on 24 lol you got me really ha ha ha specially where it says like *****ing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom