Know anything about Investments/ making money ?

ashs1

Padawan
incase you're still looking for good fd schemes,

the other day, i saw in IDBI that you get a return of 9.5% for a period of 555days. better than Andhra bank which offered 9.3% return.

You also have the option of investing in FD in local corporation banks ( slightly higher risk, but they offer more returns ) :)

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

@himadri: so where did you end up investing. How is it going?

lol haven't even started. Too busy with other stuff to even think about it. Making it a new year resolution for 2014

incase you're still looking for good fd schemes,

the other day, i saw in IDBI that you get a return of 9.5% for a period of 555days. better than Andhra bank which offered 9.3% return.

You also have the option of investing in FD in local corporation banks ( slightly higher risk, but they offer more returns ) :)

Thanks for the info. I'll consider these once I actually start doing something :p

flyingcow

Shibe
idk how much you have saved but you mighy also wanna do some research about land. buy land now and get like 2x or 1.5x price after a few years, or maybe buy houses and give them on rent( but you gotta have money for this)

hsnayvid

Journeyman
lol haven't even started. Too busy with other stuff to even think about it. Making it a new year resolution for 2014

Thanks for the info. I'll consider these once I actually start doing something :p

if you are just starting out and willing to take risks, but dont have enouh time to track the stock markets, I would recommend that you start with Mutual Funds (MF), and the easiest way is through SIP (systematic investment plans), where you decide a figure and invest on a particular date every month in the fund.
Start with a reputed Equity diversified fund like - Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity Fund, Kotak Opportunites or DSP Blackrock Top 100.
Start with something small, say 500/1000 and increase as you gain confidence.

Top Bottom