Klueless 5 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
While stuck during the Digit CTC, I started playing Klueless 5 as suggested by the members. I thought that I'd make this thread here to help people who get Clueless playing Klueless !

Let the questions come !

OP
B

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
where are you stuck

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

get the question from the source and try to answer it.

Tron91

In the zone
stuck at lvl 5, well not trying to solve it either, resting my brain and was enjoying slim shady vidz instead.

i like this one:

"I guess words are a motherf*****, they can be great, or they can degrade; or even worse, they can teach hate!"

OP
B

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
You have actually written the answer in your post Tron.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

And yeah, Sing For the Moment is a great song. I happen to be a hip-hop fan and have all the CDs of Eminem. So this one was a piece o' cake to me.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Level 11 : Great Game this is

OP
B

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
Anytime :) Currently on level 13. This game compliments CTC very well. Keeps the brain ready for the next set of CTC Clues :)

OP
B

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
If you send a lot of messages, then you will know. Try using T9 or predictive text mode of the mobile and get the answer to the question.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
at last i cracked lvl 7
thanks for your help bzk

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

reached lvl 11

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

plz help on lvl 11

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey.... you guys have regrouped here... great... umm... played it long ago, will start again, to join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom