KINGSTON Addrs. PLZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
hello guys ,
can anyone tell me the address of KINGSTON Ram Seller in KOKKATA.(authorized dealer).In chandni , Supreme Technologies do not sell as they do not gain heavily on it nor do other BIG sellers. PLZ help.

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
but the link are for mumbai and i want the adress of the place in KOLKAT where i can buy 512 KINGSTON ram.PLZ help

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@ medigit

visit www.aainfoways.com and send your enquiry there. they can ship the products that you need directly to you provided you pay the shipping charges and they are the authorized distributors of kingston throughout the country. you can also ask them if they have any dealer in Kolkata.

rohanbee

Padawan
You can always buy from a trusted re-seller , i dont have a proper dealer for kingston ram in my town too. But a local dealer got it for me from Delhi with guarantee and everything and a very decent price.
Also to make sure that it is genuine you can always go to the website www.kingston.com and check in your special printed number on your ram online (there are instructions in the website which will help you along). It will give you the authentication online !!!

anubhav_har

In the zone
Here are the details
Suntronic Systems
Name : Pradeep Biyani
Address : 209 AJC Bose Road Ist Floor, Room No 27 karnani Estate
City : Kolkata
Pin : 700017
Phone : 033 22809349
Mobile : 9831028443
Fax : -
E-mail : suntronic@vsnl.com

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
i went to SUNTRONIC comp. .it is not in AJC bose road , now it is in 9 BENTICK STREET.they told me that they are the authorized dealers of Transcend,zion and starlite. but not KINGSTON.can anyone tellme where to get the original KINGSTON in kolkata.
By the way they told prices of TRANSCEND ram

256MB 400 MHZ ram ------1550(including VAT)

the shop beside gave
512 400 Mhz ram------2750(including VAT) .2years warranty.

Can anyone tell whether these prices are correct.
And is there any service center of TRANSCEND in KOLKATA.

royal

Padawan
u can do what I did ... Go to any medium sized shop in G.C.Avenue and ask them to get a Kingston ram for u... u'll have to wait for some time and the prices will be a bit higher :(

I got Kingston 512MB DDR2 for Rs.3400 two months back 8)

Anyway u can also go for Transcend :lol:

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
is there any compatibility problem of TRANSCEND RAMS with my board (given in siganture)????.Plz reply quickly because tonight i might purchase the rams.And any one using TRANSCEND RAM.How is its performance.??

expertno.1

Technomancer
transced rams are really good and a/c to your signature and your mobo i can tell that the ram will work fine with it :cool:

royal

Padawan
Its really a shame for Kolkata as a hardware bazaar ... :evil:

I wish Kingston or Corsair RAMs were easily available here :cry:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
*www.aainfoways.com/

these people are in delhi & they supply kingston rams to other places via courier.

Contact person is Mr Promod Aggarwal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom