Status
Not open for further replies.

maverik99

Broken In
HI Guys,

Hey has anybody here seen the video of the game(PS3) KILLZONE man if you haven't seen the video yet get it form somewhere they have told that the video is actually a gameplay footage and the graphics are just breath taking man must see one but i am dosubting that is it a game paly footage or just another cinematic if someone knows :shock: :shock:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The video is not the actual gameplay footage maverik , its the 'target video' , and the game developers never reach the target video quality .

Sony never made a game look like the target videos they had shown while the ps2 launch , so dont be so excited.

If u have seen the target video of madden nfl , for xbox 360 some time ago when it was first shown everyone was amazed , but that game is out now on xbox 360 , and it looks pathetic when compared to the target video ,

*tinypic.com/j5cr69.jpg

so its all cr@p . dont get too excited

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
well, then thrs the SonyCon Unreal 3 Engine Demos available on Fileplanet showing real time Unreal 3 engine on a PS3 devkit.... chk that out !!!! And I hope that u'll see the real time demostration of PS3 's original power in front of whom the XB360 Real time vidz look pathetic !!!!!

*www.fileplanet.com/99006/0/section/Technology-Demos

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Exactly.These are what's known as CGI tech Demos.Methinks its more like Sony's Hype creating gimmick.:D From all the CGI vids present on the net for the Playstation 3 games its generating more curiosity about the Graphical capabilities of the console.Man if those CGI videos of Kill Zone 2,Killing Day and Motor Storm trailers where actual In game footages then I wouldnt have thought even a slip second before giving into buying the console,Even if i had to Kill Kotaragi for it :lol: If the Graphics are so life like on PS3 then thats the real essence of 'Next Gen Console' which will be created by Sony.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
The games on ps3 are definitely going to look good , but not this good , the details and particle effects in these videos are too good to believe.

If any one has seen the ps3 MGS tokyo game show video , that vid gives some idea of how the games are gonna look on a ps3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom