Keeping Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Does anybody knows any app for s60v3 that could keep my phone status going busy with another call?

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Get any call manager. You get option of setting a particular action(hang, answering machine, reject etc) to be done when you get call from any selected number or from all numbers.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
There is a app called BlackList. That is meant for thing ur looking. It acts like a screening utility giving a busy tone to the selected phone nos.

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
There is a app called BlackList. That is meant for thing ur looking. It acts like a screening utility giving a busy tone to the selected phone nos.

I wanna keep my phone busy to all nos., not only for a specific number.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
In the same "Black List" software,there is a provision called white list whereby you can choose phone number(s)for allowing calls,For all other numbers it will be like 'busy response'.

NIce software !

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
In the same "Black List" software,there is a provision called white list whereby you can choose phone number(s)for allowing calls,For all other numbers it will be like 'busy response'.

NIce software !

Sorry guys I didn't find specific software. Although I tried KillerMobile BlackList, Handy Blacklist, Best Blacklist. These software doesn't have capabilities that I want, bcoz they send red key. I mean I wanna keep my mobile busy with another call, but I think there is no such software.

Please lock dis thread.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
You can use Smart Call manager. Recored the beep sound that is played for a busy number and use it to automatically answer all the calls.
On Airtel, even if you reject a call, the network gives message that the dialled number is busy. So if on Airtel, you can just ask it to reject each call automatically and the caller will think your no. is busy

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
You can use Smart Call manager. Recored the beep sound that is played for a busy number and use it to automatically answer all the calls.
On Airtel, even if you reject a call, the network gives message that the dialled number is busy. So if on Airtel, you can just ask it to reject each call automatically and the caller will think your no. is busy

asnvin, i tried some soft as I hv stated previosly but somtimes those soft allow 1 ring, after dat red key is sent. people whom I doesn't want to talk will think dat i m joking with them.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Many softwares gives option of choosing time after which the action set to be done automatically is performed. If you set it to 0s, it will do what its asked to do the moment call is received.
But the best option would be to divert calls to a non existent number. If you use any software, you caller will very soon get to know that you are avoiding to take there call as they will be charged for calling you though they won't be able to reach you. If you divert calls to non existent number, none of the two parties will be losing any money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom