Kaveri A10-7770K/ 7850K upgrade?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
i mean @full hd 1080p he can play @30fps on medium or else he should buy a 7790 atleast for 50fps on medium

OP
V

vishu_ka

Broken In
But the question is that Is OP going to play on such low resolution.

Playing at 720p is enough for me!!
It seems like R7 igpu is weaker than 7750 so probably its not worth it!
@Cilus clearly tell that- is 6300 a overkill coz i will use it only for gaming!!??

- - - Updated - - -

i mean @full hd 1080p he can play @30fps on medium or else he should buy a 7790 atleast for 50fps on medium

thnx for suggestion bro but this whole thread is about not buying a discrete...... if i go for discrete then procc will surely be 6300 with both eyes closed!!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Just go with either core i3 4130 or core i5 4440 along with Sapphire R7 260X 2GB.Its the best deal any one in your budget can get.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Playing at 720p is enough for me!!
It seems like R7 igpu is weaker than 7750 so probably its not worth it!
@Cilus clearly tell that- is 6300 a overkill coz i will use it only for gaming!!??

- - - Updated - - -

thnx for suggestion bro but this whole thread is about not buying a discrete...... if i go for discrete then procc will surely be 6300 with both eyes closed!!

depends on the games you are gonna play also. all the newer games and upcoming are really graphic intensive. in that case , i would suggest fx 6300 + a good capable gpu. if you will play older games or can really tolerate on settings for the upcoming games, then apus are not bad either.

OP
V

vishu_ka

Broken In
depends on the games you are gonna play also. all the newer games and upcoming are really graphic intensive. in that case , i would suggest fx 6300 + a good capable gpu. if you will play older games or can really tolerate on settings for the upcoming games, then apus are not bad either.

considering everything i guess 6300 would be better coz after seeing Dual graphics of APU they do not seem to be futureproof at all for gaming!!

Cilus

laborare est orare
YA, for dedicated gaming, powerful CPU + dedicated GPU is always a better solution.

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
The best of AMD is FX8350
A10 7700k and 7850k are referred to 10 core and 12 core
But Dont believe them they are only 4 core other are GPU Core they almost dont need additional GPU becz of discreet GPU's
Go For intel they are priced high but the best performance on single core some on multicore are best.AMD is cheap and high wattage but Kaveri processors is less wattage and no doubt the AMD unlocked processors are the best for overclocking
If you want to compare go to CPUBoss
Final:AMD is best for overclockers and not reliable they cost more on annual power rates.If you want overclocking go for AMD 7850K

tkin

Back to school!!
The best of AMD is FX8350
A10 7700k and 7850k are referred to 10 core and 12 core
But Dont believe them they are only 4 core other are GPU Core they almost dont need additional GPU becz of discreet GPU's
Go For intel they are priced high but the best performance on single core some on multicore are best.AMD is cheap and high wattage but Kaveri processors is less wattage
If you want to compare go to CPUBoss
Final:AMD is best for overclockers and not reliable they cost more on annual power rates
*www.troll.me/images/confused-jackie-chan-cartoon/you-make-no-sense-head-hurts-thumb.jpg

Top Bottom