Karbonn A1+ wifi hotspot and video calling

prince1

Right off the assembly line
frnds

I 've A karbonn a1+ android 2.3 mobile phone it has wifi hotspot inside it so by using wifi of my laptop i connect it but internet on my laptop is not working / sometimes verry-verry-verry-verry slow but it is showing the speed = 54 mbps i'm using Xp on my laptop please tell me why is this happening i also tried by taking mobile in full nework but it doesn't work and net on it is also tooo slow iám using an idea sim in it by calling to 12345 theey tell my mobile is 3G but noy video calling supported instead it is supported with video calling and noT 3G but i nevr video chat on it what can be the reason for this problem please help me.
ThAnKyOu

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
frnds

I 've A karbonn a1+ android 2.3 mobile phone it has wifi hotspot inside it so by using wifi of my laptop i connect it but internet on my laptop is not working / sometimes verry-verry-verry-verry slow but it is showing the speed = 54 mbps i'm using Xp on my laptop please tell me why is this happening i also tried by taking mobile in full nework but it doesn't work and net on it is also tooo slow iám using an idea sim in it by calling to 12345 theey tell my mobile is 3G but noy video calling supported instead it is supported with video calling and noT 3G but i nevr video chat on it what can be the reason for this problem please help me.
ThAnKyOu

:| What did i just read.

Fun fact
Did you know that your mobile is a 2G online mobile?

ideacellular

Right off the assembly line
frnds

ThAnKyOu

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC313348 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Top Bottom