Karate girl kicks her way out of molesters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hat's off to her bravery and self-defense

Source: Karate girl kicks her way out of molesters? clutches - The Times of India

Flash

Lost in speed
I don't know whether to believe it or not when news comes like this. Sometimes the girls are really victims and sometime they take advantage of the situation and make the boys as victim (Ex:Jasleen Kaur,Rohtak sisters). If these boys are truly the molesters and as the witnesses says, i truly admire the bravery of the little girl.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
All news channels are showing this crap all over on tv and now its posted in digit.:banghead: I don't believe this kind of news any more after jasleen & rohtak Sisters.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
tired of these double standards shiz, oh you kicked the crap out of 2 drunks, well good for you, here's a cookie ..

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
All news channels are showing this crap all over on tv and now its posted in digit.:banghead: I don't believe this kind of news any more after jasleen & rohtak Sisters.

Haah...this time another Girl from New Delhi :chucks:

Powerpuff girl kicks snatcher, lands him in jail

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
such an incident took place years back in my small paternal town too, where a girl out with her mother 'shopping' for vegetables in the mkt. gave some practical lessons to a couple of low-lives in Karate-chops. what boys and girls, such hearty incidents are few and far in between i suppose, and should be welcomed anyway.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Commendable only if the guys really were molesters.

Otherwise, if you are just minding your business and some girls come and beat you up, who will side with you then?

Flash

Lost in speed
Muzaffarnagar to shame eve-teasers by putting them in a cage | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Fake or not, if news like stops even one one case of molestation (due to fear or whatever) I think it's worth it.

Top Bottom