^^^ every SE supports multi tasking i think so

My w810i also

but java APP must have a minimize sort of something in it

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
krates said:
but java APP must have a minimize sort of something in it
Oh. I didnt know as the things are not same with Nokia S40 series. :neutral:
As you say the JAVA app should be someway enabled to use the feature, I doubt if any java app exclusively for SE wont do it by default. :confused:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
550i was my previous phone. Its definitely a very good phone. But its camera is a bit dissapointing given its cybershot branding. It's performance in low light conditions is abysmal compared to similarly priced phones from nokia (even when compared to 750i its dissapointing). Another issue with the phone is the keypad.

To minimize the current window press back+right soft key together for a few secs.

acewin

Point Blanc
I too own the phone clicked some nice pics.
I havent upgraded the firmware though and it is same, as in february when I had bought it, had checked at that time there was no new firmware update for it.

It is very stable has not give me any kind of problem yet, though have not checked much of its music features. ANd I love its blue backlight, battery I can say is low in comparision to nokia which use BL-5C. for K550 battery goes low quick now, unlike earlier when it ran for almost 2 and half day lasts for 1.5 to 2 days(may say due to increase of usage) but certainly the display takes alot of battery.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Krates review bhi likhne lag gaya...:lol: Nice. ;)

Agar mai sahi hun toh Krates ne apna pehla review ek SE fone ka likha, Nokia ka nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/16large.png

Then WTF is that car with a Haryana no. plate doing in your pic? :mad: :D
I live in Haryana!!!!!!! :D

And the car is HR 26......It is from Gurgaon..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom