K530i is it good choice to Buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakti

Journeyman
Hi Friends ,

I m planning to Purchase sony ericsion K530i which is around 7.3K.
I have seen its features and got impressed.
But before proceeding for that i need your help. that whether i m going to purchase right product or not.

The Most thing i like abt it is its 3G Feature.

And if any suggestion then most welcome.
My budget is around 10K. and Possibly 3G phone..

Thanx in Advance.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
go for it,it is a nice choice.but the gripes are no flash,no autofocus,no camera lens cover.and no EDGE.otherwise it is a nice phone

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hi Friends ,

I m planning to Purchase sony ericsion K530i which is around 7.3K.
I have seen its features and got impressed.
But before proceeding for that i need your help. that whether i m going to purchase right product or not.

The Most thing i like abt it is its 3G Feature.

And if any suggestion then most welcome.
My budget is around 10K. and Possibly 3G phone..

Thanx in Advance.

The reasons why you will not wanna get it are: no flash (as in flash light), inferior camera as compared to K550i. Otherwise its a pretty good fone. Get it and flash it to W660i. That would give you the best bang for your buck! :)

shaunak

Tux Fan
Instead of the SE K530, go for the SE G502.
IT has all the features of the k530 plus the A200 interface and other little additions like mega bass, FM RDS, larger memory card support etc.
AND it costs only 500 bucks more.

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Guys; why do you ppl flash?

I mean one loses warranty if one flashes. Its like overclocking one's CPU and letting the temperature go beyond limits, isnt it?

My friend has SE K550i. If I flash it to W610i, is it worth the losing-warranty? What if the phone goes kaput(maybe not during flashing but later due to some other cause) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom