Just For Info:Which is the cheapest controller for GTA 4

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So well i heard that its really fun to play gta 4 and hack and slash games like Darksiders 2 with a controller.
So which is the cheapest controller available in (Flipkart,hs18) or any other site which will work with gta 4 etc.
Budget say 500 or lesser. :(
Just need it for info,not sure if i can buy

No help :( ?

Flash

Lost in speed
There are lots.
But make sure, you buy one with Analog controller.

I bought one later to find that its of Old-Playstation-designed-controller.
At that time, i was not aware of these things thou! :razz:

pratyush997

Inactive
Keyboard and mouse is best for GTA 4 kinda games cuz.. These games require Aiming to shoot which is hard in Gamepad

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
save some pocket money and go for Xbox 360 controller. I have used couple of gamepads.. its not a good experience.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Keyboard and mouse is best for GTA 4 kinda games cuz.. These games require Aiming to shoot which is hard in Gamepad

Yeah correct one. I have XBOX wiered controller, and tried playing GTA San Andreas. Not so comfortable. KB+Mouse combo is better in GTA.
But for Darksider you should get a controller. Its awsome playing with it. And I will also suggest to save some money and get the Xbox controller.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Oh! i'll try then,Maybe some diwali offers XD

Thanks all.Yeah i know about the difficulty in shooting

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yeah i know about the difficulty in shooting

Hellooooo .. I play BF3 with a controller :D .. all the time.. I use mouse when I am in a gunner position say Attack Heli or Tank . I use KBD only for ingame chatting. :p

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ ok.
BF3 l:( Another game just that will be vanish away in my dreams.Wish the price falls down to at least 800 by oct mid :D

Last edited:
OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
But downloading 13 gb over the net + 5 gb updates :( and i guess if you close origin u have to download all over again

its 1499 now

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Whenever I try to play FPS with controller. I either shoot at sky or ground. :oops:

@theserpent :- You can close origin , shut down Windows, Restart it anything.. The download will resume. I am downloading Battlefield since 1 week :banghead: Still 82 % :facepalm:. One time a problem occured when the net was slow, it was saying "Unale to connect origin, you have to download BF3 again".. something like that. I just ignore that and Tried resuming after some time and it resume downloading.

gameranand

Living to Play
As for info any chepo controller with xbox gamepad emulator would work fine with gta games.

As for comfort and experience get atlest xbox controller.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Gta 4 plays good with controller . All those shooter game that has auto aim plays good with controller . Fifa , third person shooter games , skyrim plays very well with controllers .
And for bf3 , you can copy the entire game + update from your friend . I did it when my hard disk was replaced . And as soon as good offer comes for bf3 buy it asap . You are missing biggest multiplayer shooter game.

funskar

Padawan
But downloading 13 gb over the net + 5 gb updates :( and i guess if you close origin u have to download all over again
u will have to download that 5gb update wid hard copy too..
Btw i remember when i pre ordrd bf3 from flipkart last year in june for 899 inr after which price gone up to 1499

gameranand

Living to Play
Shooting games are never meant for controller. Racing, hack n slash, adventure games are for controller.

Top Bottom