Just Cause 2

utkarsh73

Journeyman
I rarely use cheats and trainers while playing and use it only when I have completed the game first. I must say, some games are delightful to play using trainers. Like in NFS Hot Pursuit, make weapons unlimited and enjoy the chase/race ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
If you have completed the game once then its OK to use cheat for fun as you already know what is going to happen so making it dramatic is always good and fun. :)

akkies_2000

Journeyman
I personally dont care what is going to happen in Just Cause 2 ending :) For me, the game is just about blowing stuff in a beautiful world, but its like doing the same thing over and over, mods in this case just let you do things in a different way, possibly extending its lifespan :)

I had stopped playing the game sometime back, just started again trying out the mods :)

I'll never use mods in say BF3 SP or Crysis or Far Cry, JC2 is out of that league. Ha ha ha Applying mods is as simple as making a folder and pasting couple of files, you dont like it, delete the file, unlike other games where you would have to reinstall the game.

Hope JC3 comes soon

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Started this game finally after getting on Steam. Kinda actually enjoying it. Feels like Batman with that Grapling hook thing :p

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/2012-12-03_00001.jpg

*i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u442/thetechfreak/2012-12-03_00002.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally found the "White Tiger" today. It seems even a distance of 8 KM is so huge in the game. Navigation takes more time for me(I'm not using the extraction thing too much)

Took many screenshots. Will upload them when am using Broadband again.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Finally found the "White Tiger" today. It seems even a distance of 8 KM is so huge in the game. Navigation takes more time for me(I'm not using the extraction thing too much)

Took many screenshots. Will upload them when am using Broadband again.

Grapple ground at a distance, and immediately press space for fast commute. Then slingshot to direct the parachute. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
how the hell is one supposed to fly a plane in this game? In the mission where we have kidnap "Little Guy" I could move plane but could on raise it. It plunged straight into the water at the end of runway.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
how the hell is one supposed to fly a plane in this game? In the mission where we have kidnap "Little Guy" I could move plane but could on raise it. It plunged straight into the water at the end of runway.

Shift key only provides the throttle. Press the Down arrow key to raise the altitude of the plane while approaching the end of the runway.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@utkarsh73 down key gives altitude? :banghead: :mad:

I was pressing up key thinking it will give me altitude. Anyways thanks a lot for the info :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Game kind of feels repetitive. All stronghold missions are same although other missions are bit different. Just completed the agent rescue mission "mountain rescue"

But the game is too much fun to free roam around the whole place. The HUGE MAP IS AMAZING :D

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ The game doesn't feel repetitive but its is repetitive. But like you said so much fun and huge map and nice gameplay makes up for it. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ there will be some icons in faction place as when you hover mouse over it a mission name comes. Hit 1 in keyboard to set waypoint and go there.

Top Bottom