Just came back from ban, but my Infraction is not listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Ok mods, I saw that I had been banned and my ban would be lifted on the 28th of August 2 AM.

I open my User CP to see who banned me, and guess what? The infraction is not even registered in my account! WTF?!

Is this a forum bug or something?

EDIT: Whoops wrong forum! Was gonna post this in comunity life and another thread here (on Seious Sam 3 BFE). Please move it to the appropriate section. I mixed it up.

Last edited:
OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Off-topic apparently :|, and I dont even know what comment was off-topic...was gonn ask the mod who did this, but then there is no report of infraction :rage:

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Why was my infraction not listed in my CP then?

What Off-Topic comment did I post?

EDIT: If it was for the Paschimbanga thread then let me tell you guys that Krow told me I should consider myslef lucky for not being banned. Next day, I get banned :|
Doesnt make sense. I get the impression that the decision was not to ban me and then wham! I get banned.

Sarath

iDota
^ Well one Mod told you that you are not getting banned (by him). Now there are 10(?) other mods who haven't made any such claims so it wasn't really a lease of life there. Unless ofcourse your ban was discussed, in which case I have no idea what went on.

Whats with that thread? Inflammatory? Or abusive? I don't know.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
At times it is not necessary that one gets banned via infractions. Directly it can be done, via our control panels.

That is why the OP did not see any such infraction, he was banned immediate (read manually) using the terminal accessible to moderators.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom