Antec TruPower 500 watt
LG 17" FLATRON E700S monitor
Logitech wireless mx duo
Creative Audigy Platinum
Creative inspire 6.1 6600

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hey!! U hv not mentioned th brand of ur floppy drive !!! :lol: :lol:
Anyways, th sys config is gr8. How much did it cost ya ?

arun

Broken In
re : config

ha this is my config just bought

today

this is an upgrade

amd 3200+
msi k8n neo platinum mobo
kingston 3200 1gb ram
ati 9800 pro 128 mb (256bit)

regarding cpu it is best and ram better than i had got xms great and graphics card u should have got 9800 pro.

and mobo msi is best although asus is reowned for quality, msi stands in shear perfomance when it comes to gaming. and asus is costlier toooo.

if u can pls post the price of this items .i wont to know wheather i had buyed cheaper or costlier one.

G

gxsaurav

Config is nice, gfx card is bad, the cofig qualifies for a high end gaming rig, but U should have gone for 6800nU, or FX5900nu or Radeon 9800 Pro, but anyway good

Geforce

Journeyman
This is one BIG F**KING SYSTEM.

But !! The system deserves a top of the line card - the likes of 6800s, 9800s or even X800s.

Hey guys with the prices of 9800 falling everyday, where does the old ATI Radeon 9700, 9700Pro stand. It should now cost a lot lesser and should be a gr8 options if it's available .

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
DOn't worry I would change the GFX card soon. I had asked 4 a GeForce 6800 nU version with 256 MB, my vendor he will deliver it on coming Thursday and gave my his 9600XT which he had in stock (alongwith caution not to overclock it)

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
What 68K do you play Super Loto or something? lesser mortals like me dream ok having a PC for 25-30 K . But never the less one hell of a machine you have there which OS do you run (please say Linux) ?

AlphaOmega

Journeyman
Care to post individual prices? I am particularly interested in the following:

Antec 500W PSU
12X iOmega Super DVD writer
Corsair RAM

What price are you getting the 6800 (along with brand)?

OP
F

[flAsh]

In the zone
i use both 64 bit versions of SUSE linux and WIndows XP 64bit and windows xp 32 bit along with XOSL boot manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom