jpeg to vcd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taran00

Right off the assembly line
I want to convert my jpeg's/Bmp's to vcd. I have tried a lot of softwares but some has very poor resolution (photo2vcd) or pbc of cd player should be on (nero). I want help so i can run them on vcd players with good reso. + without tech. support.

sailendra

Journeyman
Have you tried MemoriesOnTV? How about burning the VCD as an SVCD? SVCD is supposed to be better than a plain VCD.

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
Try Windows Movie Maker Instead

Hey,
Did u try using Windows Movie Maker??? Thats really cool. U can make a Jpg be displayed for about 5 secs. Windows Movie maker which comes with Win XP is 1.x.....Use Movie Maker 2 which has more features with more transition effects. Make a movie & save it at whatever res you want. Use nero to reencode it to VCD.
I know this a bit lengthier process. But it is easier though.

Think of it.

hafees

In the zone
But u cant do nothing about the resolution! VCD supports a resolution of around 350X250. and your old tv also wont support high resolution.
if you have a DVD player and a good new TV(Flatron etc) then there is a chance that the DVD player supports JPG picture playback. Some new VCD players also have this feature. that means u dont need to burn a VCD. just copy the JPG images to a CD and then play it & enjoy

I will suggest ProShow Gold for creating ur images to VCD.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Yeah u can try svcd if ur player supports !! Otherwise like hafees said if u have a new dvd player then it might support jpg images. Burn em onto the cd and enjoy.

sUlPhUr|nE`

Broken In
Simple VCD players can't play SVCDs. I think the new Phillips DVD player which costs about 3,900'+' or '-'. That can play anything u put in......well almost *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom