joy stick of n6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshi_ban

Broken In
guys gotta stick with one problem.

the joystick (middle black control button) is not working.

Is it possible to repair at home? Or at service station or can it be done at any shop.

The down button is not working.

Help. Urgent.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Sometimes the joystick does not seem to work in cellphones of many co's. This can happen due to accumulation of dust around the joystick (there may b a few other reasons too). So the basic step for u wud be to try cleaning ur phone. If u r sure and u know how to open the phone, u can do it at home. But I wud suggest u get the phone cleaned from authorized nokia showroom. If cleaning does not help then there mite be some hardware prb. In this case u mite have to pay for repairs (unless it falls under warranty)

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
YES! its under warranty.
i did try to clean it, bot still not working. hope it will get repaired.

so if i bring the phone to the NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER, will they fix it???

if any one from PUNE, where should i take this to???

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Where do u stay in Pune ?? If ur in the city try to find out one near you. If ur in PCMC then ask me I'll tell ya where u shud head.

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
Has any one faced or heard of this prob in 6600???? with joy stick of n6600

the joystick (middle black control button) is not working.

The down button is not working.

Help. Urgent.??? if given for rep how much does it cost approx??? will it be ok if i give it to frpairing in local shop>>>as nokia workshop is quite far and heard they takes atleast 5 days for that.

Please suggest urgently

Last edited:
OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
djmykey said:
Where do u stay in Pune ?? If ur in the city try to find out one near you. If ur in PCMC then ask me I'll tell ya where u shud head.

hay man thanks, i stay in KOTHRUD side, SHIVA JI MAHARAJ PUTLA. any idea about the good Repair centre or Nokia dealer???

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hi man, if ya stay in Kothrud then man I dunno any place near kothrud where they do repair mobiles. But u can tryout Sagar Arcade in Goodluck chowk, there is a shop for mobiles which repair mobiles or else u can try any nokia priority shop.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
U can get it repaired at the building near SNDT college just before flyover. There is an acer mall at the corner. Nokia care is 5-6th shop inside from there. Else u can try going to nokia care on satara road. It is much b4 adinath soc.

Also u can go to nokia.co.in and just send in ur query for dealr in kothrud. U will get a reply within 24hrs..

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
Akshay said:
U can get it repaired at the building near SNDT college just before flyover. There is an acer mall at the corner. Nokia care is 5-6th shop inside from there. Else u can try going to nokia care on satara road. It is much b4 adinath soc.

Also u can go to nokia.co.in and just send in ur query for dealr in kothrud. U will get a reply within 24hrs..

thanks, just visited nokia care in kothrud. They will deliver it on monday. Even i ve requested to change my firm ware. Thanks again.

Without you guys support i would have wasted my money in unauthorized service centre.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
hey joshi_ban man u can join our community at punetechies na. All the pune ppl frm digit forum are there so u also can join us the latest page in the thread is out here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=257600#post257600

OP
joshi_ban

joshi_ban

Broken In
Finally after 15 days i got my set back. they changed the whole panel and as it was in warranty thy did it for free. or else whould have cost me around Rs.1800

any ways, can u guys tell me the no. of latest firmware for 6600, i asked them to change it and they said they did, but still that one is of this date 12-2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom